Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Loves Mexico or Making Fun of Canelo? (Pic inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Loves Mexico or Making Fun of Canelo? (Pic inside)

Lol ahahahaha

Originally posted by DoubleStandar View Post

Lol ahahahaha
    Why would he be making fun of Canelo because he has a Mexican hat on? Do you not realize the amount of Mexican friends, acquaintances Cotto must have simply being in the sport of boxing?

You cannot be involved in this sport, and be racist against Mexicans because you will literally be alienating half the sport...lol

The WBC is basically run by Mexicans.

Comment

he is paying homage to his daddy Margarito.

Comment

How is he making fun of Canelo? TS is a ******.
        Have some more red.

I hate Cotto, but I do have friends and relatives (Mex) who love this fruit cake.
        I still think he's a bum and a coward. And wtf is up with a pink phone? Wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          ahahahaa you really proud of a cheater, huh? Sad to see mexicans go this low, but then again mexicans cheat the borders for a living so its stereotype expected.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
              ahahahaa you really proud of a cheater, huh? Sad to see mexicans go this low, but then again mexicans cheat the borders for a living so its stereotype expected.
              that cheater gave them chance to knock him out either only time was when mosely was juiced up other than that he demoralized everyone who stepped in the ring with him WAR MARGARITO!!!

Comment

Nah man, he'd be wearing a cast if that was the case. This is ALL Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                  At least Mexicans can keep their nationality. Ricans hide under Americas skirt for protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
                    How is he making fun of Canelo? TS is a ******.
                    Have some more red.

I hate Cotto, but I do have friends and relatives (Mex) who love this fruit cake.
                    I still think he's a bum and a coward. And wtf is up with a pink phone? Wtf!

Nope. 4 out of 5 cowards choose Clembuterol like the guy in your Avi.

Comment

Working...
                    X