Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The TOMATO KAN Krusher shamelessly hides behind HBO's skirt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TOMATO KAN Krusher shamelessly hides behind HBO's skirt...

Just when I was beginning to respect Kovalev he runs and pulls this Harry Houdini move. What was Duva thinking? That a purse bid wouldn't actually go to a bid?

As far as I'm concerned, if Kovalev forfeits his mandatory status for the WBC 175lb title, he forfeits any claim as a title holder or top contender in the division.

This really has nothing to do with either fighter at this point, just idiotic management.

Comment

What was the reasoning of Main Event pulling out? I'd prefer an appropriate answer over your whole Harry Houdini BS if you can handle that.

Comment

The thread starter is saying Bernard Hopkins, Jean Pascal, Gabriel Campillo and Nathan Cleverly are tomato cans?

Worst poster ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          This really has nothing to do with either fighter at this point, just idiotic management.
          Kovalev had to approve the HBO deal he should have told duva wasn't going to do that till after he did a Stevenson fight. Instead ran too the money with HBO.

Comment

KOvalev did the same thing Adonis did.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              The thread starter is saying Bernard Hopkins, Jean Pascal, Gabriel Campillo and Nathan Cleverly are tomato cans?

Worst poster ever.
              hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                Kovalev had to approve the HBO deal he should have told duva wasn't going to do that till after he did a Stevenson fight. Instead ran too the money with HBO.
                You are assuming he knows what he is doing, it seems like both he and Stevenson just do whatever their management sets up for them. Neither ever really go into depth in any interview I have seen about the business aspect of the sport. Its possible they don't really understand it and figure that is why they have these people and just worry about fighting and winning.

Its what I am starting to think based on how both of their careers have played out thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  KOvalev did the same thing Adonis did.
                  adonis getting a taste of his own medicine. no problem from me. stevenson needs kovalev more than kovalev needs stevenson. kovalev isn't at risk of losing his belts. kovalev is the much bigger draw now, coming off the bigger wins, has more belts, etc. funny to see adonis want the fight now after being forced by wbc hahahahahahahaha.

adonis the woman beating thug pimp should get on his knees and beg.

Comment

Kan Krusher? So, Cleverly, Hopkins, Pascal, Campillo, and Caparello are bums?

Hopkins and Pascal are better than anyone on Stevenson's resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X