No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Signed A Deal With Ecko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Ill wear ecko, they got some nice ass clothes man and they always put **** on sale, ill just not buy the stuff iwth huge ecko logos on it.

They got some good stuff man

50 percent off sale right now with code
    http://www.marcecko.com/#

40 percent off sale with code
    http://www.eckounltd.com/

They selling this for 17 bucks on Ecko and I seen these type of shirts going for over 150 bucks at FCUK or Diesel, same style.

I dont know why some of you guys are acting like females? if the clothes look nice I could give a crap about the brand, I had a Ralph polo that cost me 80 bucks and it wasnt as comfy as the st johns bay polo I bought at JC penny for 19 bucks.

People are brand whores, they pay for the brand when the product is basically the same quality.

Unless you getting tailored shoes or nice italian dress shoes I dont see in paying huge money for off the rack.
    Ecko rebranded itself several years ago. This is a different brand from what posters in the thread remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      lol.. ecko still around?? this gotta be in the same boat as fubu, fila, etc. LOL
      And what you wearing Gucci and Versace? man you guys are lame.

and wtf at FILA, Fila is still hot and never went out of style, are you tripping putting Fila in with Fubu? seriously man, some of you guys are suspect here acting like some fashionistas, just mad cause Danny Garcia got a deal.

Ill wear Old navy, gap, american eagle, H and M, JC Penny, stuff, I could give a fuk go buy a nice quality sweater st john bay sweater and buy a 100 dollar one with a big brand name, chances are the st john bay sweater that only cost 25 bucks will be equal quality, they all make their **** in Singapore anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
        Ecko rebranded itself several years ago. This is a different brand from what posters in the thread remember.

Exactly, these posters must be out of touch, they rebranded and have better clothes now, they only remember that early 2000's big logo fad that was hot with Fubu and Ecko and all those other brands.

Ecko has some nice stuff now without the big logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          I buy a lot of my clothes from Costco, people are hating for no reason. I get the Wal-Mart hate, but I actually never shop there, I'm sure these guys do.
          Man these guys making jokes are insecure. I used to be a brand head and realized I wasted thousands on clothes when I was younger trying to impress, now I dress better and I dont have to pay over 100 bucks per shirt or jeans.

I save money and still look fly, just look for the sales man, I get sales all the time at Levis outlet, I rock Old Navy cheap and affordable, Kohls, JC Penny, American Eagle, H and M, Gap, etc.

These cats on here have no clue about the garment industry all the clothes are basically made overseas and cost the same, you are basically pay 200 bucks for the BRAND name, when you can get a sweater for cheaper at JC Penny of the same quality and it will probably last longer.

People are slaves to consumerism, some guys oon here must still be in highschool saying haah he still wear ecko? come on man **** is getting childish.

Comment

If you wear Ecko then kill yourself

Americans have no idea about fashion, you all look like your mother dressed you. Every time I see American tourists you're always grossly overweight, wearing cargo shorts, flip flops, and a t shirt that is 3 sizes too big, even for your massive belly.

Comment

Is it 1999 again??? Fuck me. Guess my acne's coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                I buy a lot of my clothes from Costco, people are hating for no reason. I get the Wal-Mart hate, but I actually never shop there, I'm sure these guys do.
                Most of working class AMerica, especially in the south and mid west buys their clothes from wal mart. My guess is if you made ANYTHING-clothes, TV's, dishes, ANYTHING-2 of the places you want your merchandise in are Wal Mart and Costco.

Comment

the ecko shirt looks nice, id wear that to a club thats shirts only.

the ecko t shirt on the other hand, i wouldnt wear that around the house, maybe a 'clean up' t shirt. if i spill drinks etc.

its good they rebranded, them ecko track suits were a little too ghetto. hate big ass logo's.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    And what you wearing Gucci and Versace? man you guys are lame.

and wtf at FILA, Fila is still hot and never went out of style, are you tripping putting Fila in with Fubu? seriously man, some of you guys are suspect here acting like some fashionistas, just mad cause Danny Garcia got a deal.

Ill wear Old navy, gap, american eagle, H and M, JC Penny, stuff, I could give a fuk go buy a nice quality sweater st john bay sweater and buy a 100 dollar one with a big brand name, chances are the st john bay sweater that only cost 25 bucks will be equal quality, they all make their **** in Singapore anyway.
                    bro, the last time i bought anything with an ecko tag on it was back in 2001, when i was 18! LOL. being serious here too. only time i bought fila was for the grant hill shoes. fila went ghost after that. and i'll wear old navy and gap just not american eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                      Is Echo still a thing in PR? That's like wearing G Unit or Fubu still...
                      For real doe. Echo is tacky as f1ck. At least in California.

Comment

Working...
                      X