Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should boxing implement a 13th round if and only if after 12 rounds fight is a draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Are you a moron? They made the change from 15 rounds to 12 rounds to protect the fighters.

Giving an unlimited number of rounds until a fighter gives upm without stoppages would be detrimental to fighters like Margarito for example who wouldn't give up until they suffered irreversible damage.

Imagine Margarito fighting pacquiao for 20 rounds or badou for 20 rounds because they didn't want to give up. Margarito already broke his orbital bone after 12, what more if they let the fight continue until he gave up.

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Yeah we'd have a whole lot of long term complications, neurological problems, and deaths if that happened lol

Only 12 round fights and we still see everything that you described up there. Everything! A moron? ………….Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Only 12 round fights and we still see everything that you described up there. Everything! A moron? ………….Rockin'
      Yeah no shlt stupid, boxing is a combat sport.

There is a difference between 12 rounds of fighting and unlimited rounds of fighting until someone gives up.

Unlimited rounds of fighting would increase the injuries, damage and deaths significantly.

Comment

Yeah no shlt stupid, boxing is a combat sport.

There is a difference between 12 rounds of fighting and unlimited rounds of fighting until someone gives up.

Unlimited rounds of fighting would increase the injuries, damage and deaths significantly.
        Lmao at the armchair corner man! …….Rockin'

Comment

Lmao at the armchair corner man! …….Rockin'
          Yeah ok come talk to me when you stop being embarassed by your record and have the balls to share your profile.

You act like some boxing guru but after your entire career ended decades ago, nobody knows who you are.

You are an old washed up nobody.

Comment

Yeah ok come talk to me when you stop being embarassed by your record and have the balls to share your profile.

You act like some boxing guru but after your entire career ended decades ago, nobody knows who you are.

You are an old washed up nobody.
            Atleast I have 'something to hide, while you ain't got ****! And me being a washed up nobody gave me the exact knowledge that you pretend to have.

Take your bullsheeit elsewhere. ………….Rockin'

Comment

Atleast I have 'something to hide, while you ain't got ****! And me being a washed up nobody gave me the exact knowledge that you pretend to have.

Take your bullsheeit elsewhere. ………….Rockin'
              lol ok keep trying to convince yourself you're important and that your career and your life wasn't a joke.

You're a sad old man.

Comment

lol ok keep trying to convince yourself you're important and that your career and your life wasn't a joke.

You're a sad old man.
                A sad old man with the exact knowledge that you seek. I'm sure that your 9 to 5 fulfilled all of your dreams.

In this case, you are the joke...…...Rockin'

Comment

A sad old man with the exact knowledge that you seek. I'm sure that your 9 to 5 fulfilled all of your dreams.

In this case, you are the joke...…...Rockin'
                  The knowledge that I'm seeking is how to expand and secure my empire and legacy.

I'm not seeking how to be a lonely pothead nobody spending all his time on an internet boxing forum, Thanks.

Comment

• ESPN used to do it on their ESPN title fights .
                    Title fights should be 13 rounds anyway.
                    Freaking Sulaiman and Roone Arledge reduced it to 12 instead of 13 so title fights would fit a one-hour tv slot.
                    It had nothing to do with safety.

Comment

The knowledge that I'm seeking is how to expand and secure my empire and legacy.

I'm not seeking how to be a lonely pothead nobody spending all his time on an internet boxing forum, Thanks.
                      Well, if you were expanding your empire, as you say, than you wouldn't be wasting your time on here. Expanding your empire! LMFAO! Knocking up dumbass girls does not count as 'expanding your empire'. ………...Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X