• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    told ya, they were gonna robb him.

lol

pathetic.
    WTF?? Slaido got floored twice and a point deduction. 114-111 Martinez.

salido did not even celebrate after the final bell, he know he lose

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
      Rd. 12 was close. 8-4 or 7-5 Salido. Down twice, and docked a point for low blows.

113-112 either way, because rd. 12 could have gone either way in my opinion.
      LMAO! 115-110. Martinez won clearly.

Comment

do you think if Martinez face get busted up he will look prettier??

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
          No way Rocky won more rounds that Salido. He won because of the 2 knockdowns and the point deduction.

Comment

he should get 2 more points deduction, i count there're 9 official warning the reff gave him

Comment

Roman Martinez/Francisco Vargas or Jose Pedraza/Francisco Vargas which fight you want next Rican/Mex fans?

Oscar Valdez calling out Gary Russell Jr after the fight too bad we won't see it one is top rank the other haymon

Comment

Did Salinas win? Hello? McFly?

Comment

Great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                    No way Rocky won more rounds that Salido. He won because of the 2 knockdowns and the point deduction.
                    Apart from the great body work Salido was doing the last 3 rounds, He was eating one-two's from Martinez most of the fight. There is no way Salido won more round than Martinez.

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    he should get 2 more points deduction, i count there're 9 official warning the reff gave him
                    Agreed. I felt the ref was getting involved when they were actually fighting rather than attend the actual fouls throughout the fight. It annoyed the **** out of me.

Comment

Apart from the great body work Salido was doing the last 3 rounds, He was eating one-two's from Martinez most of the fight. There is no way Salido won more round than Martinez.
                      I don't know which one-two's you are talking about. He landed some but they were few and far between. If he had landed these one-two's you are giving him credit for with any consistency, he may have knocked Salido out. Every time he landed his straight right hand flush, he seemed to hurt him (dropped him twice with that punch).

Rocky was moving way too much, an got outworked and outlanded. But Rocky winning is fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X