Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny "Swift" Garcia vs Marcos "The Blueprint" Maidana @147 lbs/10.5 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should be a good one.

Comment

Chino still ducking thurman

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I have Maidana stopping him in the second round after two rounds of mauling him and beating him from pillar to post. Discuss.
        I think he does better than Broner did. I would still take Garcia over maidana. Garcia will get hit but Maidana will get counters with the GARSH

Comment

Maidanas fat as Fuk now. Those body shots will kill him even more than before

Comment

Danny Garcia gives Maidana some Serious issues

Comment

lets see this fight happen to see my boy maidana elevated back to top. I thnik Dannys time is up and Maidana takes him out

Comment

Marcos hurts Danny bad at 147!

Comment

Danny beats Maidana...Reason why is because he will be able to do what he wants and land with that Left Hook anytime he wants vs Maidana who is not slick or quick or skilled as Peterson or Herrera

Mayweather and Pacquiao picks him apart easily and I think Thurman and Kell Brook beats him as well!

Need to add a Trainer, doesn't have to fire his father but add a Trainer to help with gameplan and strategies

Comment

Maidana by decapitation.

FATALITY
                    FLAWLESS VICTORY

Comment

garcia by bodyshot KO, never fails

Comment

Working...
                      X