Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Edges Peterson, Majority Nod at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson by 3 rounds

Comment

I had Peterson winning. With the way Dannys face got busted open one thing is clear. He is on borrowed time. He's going to get destroyed at 147. And like Herrea no chance he gives Peterson a rematch

Comment

In my opinion it was a horrible decision. I had Peterson winning easy!! And how Farhood only gave Lamont one round out of the first six is beyond me???
        Last edited by Ravens Fan; 04-11-2015, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
          i had peterson by 2 rounds anyone sayins garica clearly won is buggin
          Worst case scenario should have been a draw for Peterson. Clearly won the first round and 5 of the last 6.

Comment

The people saying Peterson clearly won stop it he did nothing first three rounds but throw couple jabs and move if he would of sat on his punches early on he could of got decision it was a close fight but them first three rounds killed him by not doing nothing he won five of last 6 with close rounds in between there one thing for sure though Garcia getting killed when he move to 147
            Last edited by SchoolTheseCats; 04-11-2015, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DSGteamko View Post
              And still undefeated. Pederson looked very big he is definitely on steroids. #TEAMDSG
              PBC fighters are randomly tested by USADA now.

Comment

damn garcia is a lucky boy

he has lottery winner odds and essentially the same financial results

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  I had Peterson winning easy!! And how Farhood only gave Lamont one round out of the first six is beyond me???
                  Because lamont did NOTHING the first 6Rounds. That's why he Lost

Comment

LOL how the *** DSG fans gonna defend this??? Dude has two losses: Herrera and Peterson

Comment

No argument with decision

Comment

Working...
                      X