No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Greatest Fights: Path of an All-Time Great Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    What's going on is that Pac is a 32 time World champion.

How the hell are you going to criticize the career of someone who has more Lineal Championships, more divisional titles than anyone in the history of the sport and is its second highest earning/grossing athlete of all time.

If Pacquiao is doing it wrong, who the **** is doing it right lol

You're talking about one of the single most accomplished fighters in history.
    Not every boxer started boxing professionally at 15.

I'm sure floyd woulda won just as many if not more titles had he turned pro at a young age like pacquiao.

Espeicially even more so now, than back in the day, because of all the extra weight classes.

Comment

I just went to boxrec and counted how many championship fights he's been in.

So what. At least I don't go to bed thinking about flloyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        And yet he carries on. You just don't get it, do you? Repeating it isn't going to change what I wrote
        biatch, i quoted what you wrote.

tell us again about water and muscle weight, truck.

tell us the difference between 147 pac at LW and 147 pac at WW.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          At one point I had Manny ahead of Floyd. But since his win over Cotto, Manny's sort of petered out while Floyd has racked up some big wins. Both are ATG's but no need for delusion. It's clear who's #1
          it's been clear to me who is numero uno, just seeing the media hoping and praying for someones downfall so blatantly was ridiculous to witness....I can imagine how it would have been if Ali was in our era and dominating. He was waaay more brash and talked waaay more crap than Floyd.....like Ali said, " its not bragging, if you can back it up

both backed it up, made the most money of their era and were clearly the best.

Comment

And i'm pretty sure I can count man. 32 title fights.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/6129
            Seriously? This guy can't be that dumb...

Newsflash...

Don't count those "international" or whatever they're called titles...

Only titles that matter:
            WBC World, WBA "Super" World, WBO World & IBF World...

IBO & IBA are NOT officially recognized sanctioning bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              felt like i was at the barber shop reading the last few pages
              imdazed is one of those fools that when you ask "WHATS HEAVIER? A TON OF BRICKS OR A TON OF FEATHERS?" they say the "bricks" adamantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Seriously? This guy can't be that dumb...

Newsflash...

Don't count those "international" or whatever they're called titles...

Only titles that matter:
                WBC World, WBA "Super" World, WBO World & IBF World...

IBO & IBA are NOT officially recognized sanctioning bodies.
                Honestly I don't really pay much attention to the WBO titles.....really they have no lineage...thanks to Chris Eubank, Joe Calzaghe and Manny Pacquaio and a few others they mean more but to me they still mean the least out of the 4 majors....I really started ignoring them with how they strip all their champions all the time, don't support unification fights, have some of the worst rankings around

most people consider Tommy Hearns a 4 division titlist 147,154,160, and 175 and don't even pay attention to the fact that he won the WBO title at 168

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Honestly I don't really pay much attention to the WBO titles.....really they have no lineage...thanks to Chris Eubank, Joe Calzaghe and Manny Pacquaio and a few others they mean more but to me they still mean the least out of the 4 majors....I really started ignoring them with how they strip all their champions all the time, don't support unification fights, have some of the worst rankings around

most people consider Tommy Hearns a 4 division titlist 147,154,160, and 175 and don't even pay attention to the fact that he won the WBO title at 168
                  Yea man same here. I rank them like this:

WBC
                  WBA
                  IBF
                  WBO

soon to come into play:
                  IBO
                  IBA

might as well throw in some PBC belts while they're at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Yea man same here. I rank them like this:

WBC
                    WBA
                    IBF
                    WBO

soon to come into play:
                    IBO
                    IBA

might as well throw in some PBC belts while they're at it.
                    With boxing being shown on free television now, it will be easier to recognize the true champ in each division.....what ever came out of those meetings the "Big 3" had earlier this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      it's been clear to me who is numero uno, just seeing the media hoping and praying for someones downfall so blatantly was ridiculous to witness....I can imagine how it would have been if Ali was in our era and dominating. He was waaay more brash and talked waaay more crap than Floyd.....like Ali said, " its not bragging, if you can back it up

both backed it up, made the most money of their era and were clearly the best.
                      I think Floyd's run from 2009 - present was huge, in terms of him surpassing Pacquiao. I just couldn't rank him higher pre-2009, although he was a better boxer using my eyeball test

Comment

Working...
                      X