Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Want Mathysse vs. Mayweather/Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
    Is this Boxing Scene???

No comments about how Mayweather would duck Mathysse or retire to avoid the fight?
    I know there's some real grade A clowns on here , but I don't think there's anyone on here who will spew that kinda manure

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      I know there's some real grade A clowns on here , but I don't think there's anyone on here who will spew that kinda manure
      I wish I actually cared enough to go back in Forums.

But before Mathysse lost to Garcia, when he was on his reign of terror, there were a few actually stating Mayweather would duck Mathysse, that it was too risky.

Comment

But before Mathysse lost to Garcia, when he was on his reign of terror, there were a few actually stating Mayweather would duck Mathysse, that it was too risky.
        Please don't tell me no s..t like that . There r some extremely desperate haters on here searching for that great hope who can "humble" Mayweather . I put humble in quotations because that's when u know its a racial thing . When they start talking about a Black dominate fighter needing to be humbled , that's always the racial code word .

Comment

Yeah, I know Oscar, all that big money being exchange May 2nd and none is yours. Maybe, just maybe you can get Mattesye in the game to fight one of the big money opponents. Until then,dream on and smell the mills as the pass you by.

Comment

Lucas lost to zab ****in Judah. I'm a Lucas fan but I couldn't even find rounds to give him in that fight. Floyd would humiliate him. And I think pac would knock him out actually.

Comment

If Algieri got a shot at Pacquiao then so can Matthysse, especially if Manny loses to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Lucas lost to zab ****in Judah. I'm a Lucas fan but I couldn't even find rounds to give him in that fight. Floyd would humiliate him. And I think pac would knock him out actually.
                wtf? not even the round where he knocked judah down? most people think he won that fight, except for obvious trolls

Comment

lololol wishful thinking oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I'm pretty sure there are WW's that are more qualified than Lucas. Full blown cherry pick for either guy.
                    I agree..................

Comment

Lol Lucas will never get those fights worry about ruslan

Comment

Working...
                      X