Comments Thread For: IBF Confirms Khan Turned Down Bradley Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow so queen khan lying again lmao wtf is wrong with this guy

Comment

Gee that was embarrasing. Gigantic loss of face for Khan there.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        True but it makes sense for us, you don't want to see Khan v Bradley? that fight should have been done and in theory this is as good an opportunity as there has been for years to make it happen.
        But can the fight happen anyway? Aren't there too many obstacles? Perhaps in the wake of the Floyd-Manny coming together such fights could be made but it still seems a bit too complicated.

I actually don't think there would have been any story at all if Khan had said he'd like to fight Bradley but the eliminator part is irrelevant. It's the fact that he flat out denied it and accused people of lying that has got him into trouble.

He'll probably deny he denied it in the next few hours anyway.

Comment

Either Khan was bold face lying or he has no clue what Haymon is doing in the background. Either way this just proves he should shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFO View Post
            The percentage is only if it goes to a purse bid and I believe the sanctioning body determines the percentage of the purse, meaning, 20% isn't fixed. Look at Wilder vs Stiverne, they circumvented a couple of purse bids and Wilder (challenger) took home a larger purse than Stiverne (champion).
            Ok i see now

Comment

Amir constantly trips himself up. To say "I'd take that fight in a heart beat" why doesn't he then (if the IBF didn't reach out at all (?))...

...in a heartbeat, pick up the damn phone to the IBF and take it???

He doesn't even go into his excuse as to why he won't do that.

Comment

Khant fans believe any lie he makes up. Remember when he lied about sparring Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  khan needs an opponent everyone says he can just fight brook but hes not willing so why not fight bradley or broner
                  The simple answer is because Haymon doesn't want those guys to fight. Khan has said he'd fight Broner and Broner has called out Khan. The fighters are down but Haymon isn't. Broner has spent a year calling out Matthysee and Maidana both were in Haymon's stable but fought Molina instead, proving it's Haymon running the show and putting these guys in mismatches instead of against each other.

Comment

People should really look into why Khan lies a lot.

Comment

Kahn vs Brook has the edge over Kahn vs Bradley . I bury this Kockaroach .

Comment

Working...
                      X