do you wanna see james toney in BKB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    what is prizefighter??
    One night, 8 man tournament in UK. I can't remember what the prize money is in terms of pounds, but the winner of the whole thing walks away with less than $50,000 US. It's not exactly where you'll find future World Champions, or where you'd expect to see a former one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-NC View Post
      One night, 8 man tournament in UK. I can't remember what the prize money is in terms of pounds, but the winner of the whole thing walks away with less than $50,000 US. It's not exactly where you'll find future World Champions, or where you'd expect to see a former one.
      but it was regular boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        but it was regular boxing?
        Yeah regular boxing, but only 3 rounds per fight. I lived in London for a few years, and went to one of these events once. I don't remember being particularly impressed with anything about the boxers. To be honest I am not sure I can even remember a single name or even what weight class the tournament was in.

Comment

Briggs v Toney

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
            no, i'm not sick. I want to see him retire.
            I agree. Toney does not need to get hit anymore.

Comment

Have you heard an interview with him recently? Hell no and anyone who licenses him should be ashamed.

Comment

**** off is the answer to this question!

Anyone who does want to see Toney fight again is a ****ign scumbag in my opinion, without a shred of empathy left in their body.

Comment

Toney is done for fucks sake. I just hope he's made enough money.

Comment

Working...
                  X