Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr: Pacquiao Win Would Shock The **** Out of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody should be labeled underdog in this fight, you can throw that sht out the window. Anybody that pretends they have a sure pick is full of sht, this fight is a toss up.

Comment

Originally posted by General STRUGG View Post
      Senior is delusional.
      Cherrypicking opponents makes one believe they are indeed unbeatable.
      pac cherry picked the same fighters floyd did.guess its even

Comment

Sr. Sound nervous

Comment

Now we are hearing it from Floyd Sr. own mouth. This time he won't hide but he is very nervous and that is the reasaon why he said he will retire after Pacquiao/Mayweather fight. "It would shock the **** out of me" said trainer Floyd. Boxing aficionados around the world have an advice of wisdom for Floyd Sr. "PLEASE WEAR DIAPERS" during the fight on May 2nd.

Comment

floyd sr is becoming religious

Comment

How pissed would fans be if Floyd loses because his frightened Daddy threw in the towel!

This is a very VERY likely scenario unfortunately.

Comment

I think pacquiaos style is all wrong for mayweather, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a pacquiao fan. But I wouldn't be shocked if mayweather won because anything can happen in a fight. Pacquiao could break his leg or tear a tendon, it happens in fights all the time and both mayweather and pacquiao are getting old and neither of them have had any serious injuries in a long ass time. Lets just hope that doesn't happen. Unless pacquiao injures himself or memo has been giving Floyd the Marquez shakes, this should be a pretty comfortable win for pacquiao, and you can already tell Sr. Believes its a possibility or else he wouldn't even be talking about what if

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Pac fans in 5..4...3..2

lol, why would a Pac fan cry over that? He basically put it out there that he is worried about Floyd losing? He has never, ever admitted to the idea that Floyd could ever lose......now he is. If anyone should shed a tear it would be Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    Sr. Sound nervous
                    Of course he is. Hes made it no secret since the night of the Pacquiao-Cotto fight that he doesn't want his son fighting Manny. It got to the point where he feared Jr would die in the ring if he fought him. As recently as 2013 he was on record that if they ever fought and Floyd got into trouble he would stop the fight immediately.

The Mayweathers were forced into this fight by their boss Les Moonves and the pressure from the public. Plus it probably doesn't help that Floyd is reportedly getting Spadafora'ed again in training camp.

Comment

QUITTING on the nice stool ????????? yep.

Pappy throwing the nice towel ?? YEP

Old Pappy Mayweather has settled his heart about his boy losing this fight.

GOOD for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X