• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    I know people in the Cotto camp.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Interesting .

And for those asking for a source, this guy is legit. He has contacts in cotto camp and has proven it in the past
    I don't doubt his words. It is just nice to know that the info didn't come from just some random website or twitter feed somewhere. If someone has inside contacts, I will take their word over the usual 'various sources' or 'unnamed sources' that we usually see listed.

I think if Cotto is still looking for someone at this late point for an early June fight, it will not be a great opponent when finally revealed.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
      Bundrage is the usual fighter Cotto goes after (shot, looking for payday). If he can pull it off maybe he gets another Floyd fight.

I can't see him fighting Geale who is genuinely a good middleweight.

It's Cotto we're talking about here... The shame of professional boxing:

Yuri foreman was undefeated yet he was "shot" ahahahahahahah
      Haters gonna hate. Keep up the work!!

Comment

If that's the case good for HBO. Their policy should be if you want big money then you earn it. Ward & Cotto fans can cry about Golovkin being on tv vs weak opponents, but he's taking those fights for low money while trying to get bigger names, and he's signed/committed to HBO for the long run. Not to mention he's developed buzz & excitement for his fights.

Miguel should stop pretending to be a MW, move back down to 154 and make a big fight with Amir Khan then fight Alvarez.

Comment

I say k-9 is more of a name than Geale
          Yes, but geale won't look like a gimped cherry pick and will be a legit fight where geale has a good chance to win.

Comment

I say k-9 is more of a name than Geale
            Bundrage's name means nothing so the difference is insignificant. Geale's age and record look much better on the TV screen so he's more tolerable.

Comment

Bundrage is the usual fighter Cotto goes after (shot, looking for payday). If he can pull it off maybe he gets another Floyd fight.

lol in what world was Yuri Foreman shot, because he had a bad leg? And Michael Jennings is a bum.

Comment

LOL that ****s hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                  Yuri foreman was undefeated yet he was "shot" ahahahahahahah
                  Haters gonna hate. Keep up the work!!
                  The fact he was undefeated doesnt really matter, his freaking knee gave out in the middle of the ****ing fight. If that's not a shot fighter i dont know what is.

Comment

And than he announces that he is fighting Geale, and you hypocrites find a new reason to discredit his choice.

Comment

Thats cool that u have inside info but that cotto pic is wild mango.

Comment

Working...
                      X