No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Venture ship has started to sink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Haymon's Venture ship has started to sink

Terrible production, no commercials, except a Chevy dealership commercial from Buffalo. Pretty much the commercial slots are filled with promos for Danny Garcia, Peter Quillin and other fighters who are with Haymon.

Then we have Virgil Hunter who is such a bad commentator , I wanted the Beterbiev vs Campillo fight to end as soon as possible so I wouldn't have to listen to Hunter anymore. He was commentating as if he were a fan of Campillo and getting upset that his strategy wasn't good to defeat Beterbiev, just terrible!

Then they interview Beterbiev without having a professional translator.
    The production, the preparation, everything about this show except for the first fight is terrible.

They are complete rookies and they are sinking. That's why you let networks produce their shows. Any Fox or ESPN boxing card is 100 times better than this production wise.

Another idiot obsessed with Al Haymon.

Comment

Nah, I am just embarrassed as a human being for the trash producing that he is putting forth, it's laughable really

Comment

A good fight during the day on say, and you still complaining.

I use to have to stay in on a Saturday night until 11:30 pm to watch fights like this.

It may not be perfect but it's what this sport needed.

Comment

The commentators suck but these beers taste too good to care, and beterbiev is awesome. No complaints here.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            A good fight during the day on say, and you still complaining.

I use to have to stay in on a Saturday night until 11:30 pm to watch fights like this.

It may not be perfect but it's what this sport needed.
            If I was not already a fight fan, that first fight would not have helped make me one. If anything, I would probably have changed channel. Actually I did flip over to the baseball game and will wait for the Stevenson fight to start up on the French station. At least the commentators will be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              Nah, I am just embarrassed as a human being for the trash producing that he is putting forth, it's laughable really
              Dude, you're complaining about FREE boxing.
              Keyword, FREE!

You simply cannot expect high production values. This is PBC not NFL/NBA/MLB. They don't have billions of dollars.

Comment

Hey op have a coke and rum and shut the fuk up

Comment

Sometimes it takes money to make money, and Haymon will probably just try to balance what he makes from Showtime with what he spends on CBS for now.

All this time buy stuff is a long term proposition, and all these announce teams are new so they normally improve with time.

If in a year it looks the exact same then there is a real point.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                    If I was not already a fight fan, that first fight would not have helped make me one. If anything, I would probably have changed channel. Actually I did flip over to the baseball game and will wait for the Stevenson fight to start up on the French station. At least the commentators will be much better.
                    Which one is the French channel, I put this **** on mute already.

Comment

Working...
                    X