Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Venture ship has started to sink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But on the business side, they get fewer sponsors and commercial each time out. It's good for the fighters exposure wise. For business though. They didn't give free tickets for this fight though.
    Last edited by pesticid; 04-04-2015, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
      I don't know but the need more sponsors , maybe a 7eleven, Hot Pockets, Post Cereal , stuff for man
      Its interesting business model. Im sure theyve had enough success with ratings for the NBC and Spike card to sell some commercials but chose to highlight their fighters instead

Comment

But but but its free doeeeee

Sad when BKB has a better card than you. Been letting my friends and co-workers know about PBC cards and they all tell me these fights stink and they flipped the channel to watch baseball......mother****ing baseball

Comment

Originally posted by Gabagool View Post
          white people rea;lly hate haymon lol
          Well not really. Haymon was really good as an advisor but he's trying something way bigger now and he's an amateur at this. Bob Arum and Don King were amateurs too at some point but didn't go into something as risky as this.

I think Haymon is done in 2 years. You can't be paying for time slots, get no commercials and sponsors. If I were an investor in the Al Haymon venture I'd be on suicide watch.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            Well not really. Haymon was really good as an advisor but he's trying something was bigger now and he's an amateur at this. Bob Arum and Don King were amateurs too at some point but didn't go into something as risky as this.

I think Haymon is done in 2 years. You can't be paying for time slots, get no commercials and sponsors. If I were an investor in the Al Haymon venture I'd be on suicide watch.
            once again showing your ignorance.

Comment

Great Threads for all the Idiots to Unite and show everybody how ****** they are. 3 Events into a Multi-Year Deal yeah they should go ahead and Cancel and Haymon should send all of his fighters to Top Rank and GPB right Which is what most of the Critics would prefer but IT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

Comment

*****, complain, whine and more *****ing. That's all some of you dudes do. Its a FREE pro fight with named fighters and still you whine. lol

Comment

It's pretty sad when you have a light heavyweight title fight on television and cannot sell any advertising at all over the two hour period. This what, the third PBC show? You'd think they would have had some interest by now based on the previous shows but it doesn't look like it. Must be tough being up against PGA Golf on NBC and ESPN Sports Saturday on ABC.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                    once again showing your ignorance.
                    blah blah blah, stfu

Comment

omar figuerou and danny garcia paid haymon millions to air their commercials over and over

Comment

Working...
                      X