Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ordering Rosado/Stevens BKB Tonight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    No. This is the 4th PPV bud.

First headliner was Fowler.
    2nd was Fowler-Abraham
    3rd Risado-Vera.
    4th tonight is Rosado-Stevens.

All were PPV.

I know this yo be fact.
    I sighed so hard at both posts but I scrolled down hoping someone would have corrected them by now lol.

Comment

i may stream it, thats about as far as ill go with this bkb stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I sighed so hard at both posts but I scrolled down hoping someone would have corrected them by now lol.
        What do you think of Eric Fowler? Dudes nasty.

Comment

You guys wanna pay to watch some ggg left over but complain about boxing on nbc and cbs lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            You guys wanna pay to watch some ggg left over but complain about boxing on nbc and cbs lol
            Technically, hes an Angulo left over. But not sure who's complaining about free boxing either. I'm all for it and will be watching in T minus 2 hours.

Comment

Haven't even seen one of these BKB deals, so I'll probably tune in just to see what's it all about. Some of the videos posted on here of the Rosado-Stevens presser had me cracking up.

I won't be paying.

Comment

Where are you guys getting this "only been one card..." stuff from.

This is the 4th PPV.
                they refer to it as BKB 2...but if im wrong, im wrong. apologies to Golovkin

Comment

Technically, hes an Angulo left over. But not sure who's complaining about free boxing either. I'm all for it and will be watching in T minus 2 hours.
                  Stevens is also a ggg left over. And the biggest one guilty of this is divine hammer

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Stevens is also a ggg left over. And the biggest one guilty of this is divine hammer
                    True that. I guess since GGG beat them both they're his leftovers. And anyone complaining about PBC boxing has an agenda, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                      they refer to it as BKB 2...but if im wrong, im wrong. apologies to Golovkin
                      Yeah, I could see how that can throw you off if you haven't followed it from the jump. They had two PPV's as "Bare Knuckle Boxing" and then they changed names and started adding bigger names to the company such as Rosado, and now this is the second PPV as "Big Knockout Boxing." Same fighters, and essentially same owners/company.

Comment

Working...
                      X