Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Daniel Geale Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This crying about plaster is hilarious. You stans are going to be crying even in your grave.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      I say cottos face and body broke the wraps. did marg use plaster on his chin so cottos punches had no effect? did marg drink plaster for more stamina? no way to get around the fact of cottos trainer being there and signed wraps
      Cotto's face & body broke the wraps??? Lol omg you're a lost cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        This crying about plaster is hilarious. You stans are going to be crying even in your grave.
        You explain capetillo having older, used inserts knowing he's not supposed to.

Comment

• Cotto has turned into such a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIMELESS View Post
            Cotto has turned into such a joke.
            please explain

Comment

• Cotto seems to unnerve the insecure beta male types. They rage against the calm cool unwavering Cotto demeanor like peasant vultures. Swooping down in flocks to peck in the hopes of soothing their inner demons.

"But he is so high on himself doe..I HATE that doe..."

"He should take the plaster wrap assault like a man doe"

"Yeah, he thinks he is too good for Canelo doe"

"True...He seems to like his name a lot too... Miguel Cotto..."

"I hate him... He is so confident when he tells us we have to wait our turn"

Damn buncha insecure peasants. Can't stand to see the next man with his confidence and pride intact regardless of your desperate attempts to cause him doubt. YOU can't reach him... let it burn.

#HugAPeasant

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                please explain
                They can't. They just like to make statements as fact and hope that they can impact Cotto's legacy. Someone needs to tell them it's beyond futile. Cotto is a HOF 4 division champ. They can troll boxingscene 24/7 and never make a dent in Cotto's legacy.

To be that impotent...It has to burn. Let it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  please explain
                  - despite being the lineal mw champion of the world, he's never fought at the full mw limit (160).

- instead of fighting his mandatory, gennady golovkin, he chose to fight a guy who was ktfo by golovkin in 3 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    Cotto seems to unnerve the insecure beta male types. They rage against the calm cool unwavering Cotto demeanor like peasant vultures. Swooping down in flocks to peck in the hopes of soothing their inner demons.

Damn buncha insecure peasants. Can't stand to see the next man with his confidence and pride intact regardless of your desperate attempts to cause him doubt. YOU can't reach him... let it burn.

#HugAPeasant
                    my favorite so far ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                      Cotto seems to unnerve the insecure beta male types. They rage against the calm cool unwavering Cotto demeanor like peasant vultures. Swooping down in flocks to peck in the hopes of soothing their inner demons.

#HugAPeasant
                      Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                      They can't. They just like to make statements as fact and hope that they can impact Cotto's legacy. Someone needs to tell them it's beyond futile. Cotto is a HOF 4 division champ. They can troll boxingscene 24/7 and never make a dent in Cotto's legacy.

To be that impotent...It has to burn. Let it.
                      cotto groupies are ****in pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X