Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell beat GGG in the Amateurs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he fought GGG now he would make an amazing discovery. GGG with his 19 KOs in a row self, can punch like he had a sledge hammer in both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      The second fight:

LMFAO holy **** the robbery is real....that is the biggest joke i've ever seen...almost as bad as the mayweather robbery not quite tho. The mayweather one was pretty bad, but the roy jones jr robbery was the worst thing ive ever seen in my life, the only thing jones didnt do was kill his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        I didnt know they fought twice. I've only seen the fight from the Olympics.....Interesting he doesn't remember GGG as a big puncher.

Andre Dirrell on GGG:
        Link?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
          Link?

From Fighthype back in Oct 2014

Here's the second part

Dirrell on GGG
          "Even though this guy hasn't got in the ring with top name opponents, he's still gotten in there with tough opponents. To get in there with the knockout ratio that he has, that's saying something right there, so we know he has the power, man. He is someone I'm definitely hoping comes up to 168 and fights me because my experience with him was left undone. The Olympics were as important to me as a world championship at the time, so I wanted that gold and he was the one who stopped me from getting it. I'd want to meet him again, and especially with the hype that he's had," Dirrell explained during a recent in-depth conversation with FightHype.com. "I can be the champion at 168 and he can come up and try to take my belt and give him something to come up for. That's a fight I'm definitely looking forward to and he's one solid fighter. He has a TON of hype, man, but when that time comes when he gets in there with a top opponent, then we'll see what Gennady Golovkin really has. As far as all of the credit he's getting right now, I believe he's earned it because he is quite a knockout puncher. I like his power."
          http://www.fighthype.com/news/article18327.html

Comment

he would probably beat GGG, cause GGG doesnt fight top competition, and hmmmm at the not remembering GGG having power...He probably didnt have power at the time, he probably has those undetectible roids...but GGG doesnt want to fight a "boxer" thats why he turned down, or "ducked" the Cuban guy when he called GGG out. he's ducked ward also, theres something there. He's scared of "boxers"

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
              LMFAO holy **** the robbery is real....that is the biggest joke i've ever seen...almost as bad as the mayweather robbery not quite tho. The mayweather one was pretty bad, but the roy jones jr robbery was the worst thing ive ever seen in my life, the only thing jones didnt do was kill his opponent.
              nowadays everytime a boxer loses a boxing match its a robbery to his fans

Comment

Working...
              X