Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No One Can Strip Cotto of The Lineal MW Championship Of The World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

animalistic meth???

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      Nope, but again you thinking what goes on in your head is reality when that isn't the case. If Cotto was stripped for not fighting GGG or gave up his belt, GGG becomes lineal champion in my opinion when he wins the vacant tile from whoever he faces. Vacating isn't a loss but it's a giving up of your status and the same thing with being stripped.

But you wouldn't know that of course because it's an issue that's being brought up right now. I don't have a problem with him facing a MW as his voluntary is a seperate issue than staying lineal champion. Again, I'm a boxing fan and Cotto is my favorite fighter. You're a Canelo fan who watches boxing, you're a poser and a faker nothing more.
      None of your posts in the last year have anything to do with boxing in general. They are all cotto nut licking posts. You're never in the lounge, never in any RBR threads, you're only in cotto threads or canelo threads. Who's the real fan here? fck outta here **** rider.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleStandar View Post
        They can take his WBC belt but he will still be the champion of the division just like Martinez was when they took away his WBC belt. He is still the men that beat the men and the only way he loses that is in the ring or by retiring.
        I don't understand how anyone could disagree with this post. If you think there are better MW's, ok. But cotto is the lineal champ and will be until he either retires or gets defeated.

Comment

Truth is, aside from the few Cotto fanboys nobody cares unless he's fighting GGG or Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            Yeah because I said Collins Jr died because of the plaster.
            God you're fckng dumb. Always trying to twist ****. Show me where I said he died? You know he never boxed again and he actually did die a few weeks later from suicide lol
            It was actually about a year later, and in a car accident that his family thought was suicide. My point was Resto had loaded wraps and removed padding from his gloves and the guy he fought lived. So a dumb comment like Cotto would have died in the ring had Marg used, as defense that he didn't is ****** because of the fact that the other time it happened, the guy didn't die. I'm sorry you had to google all that information and got angry in this post, try to talk **** at a higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I don't understand how anyone could disagree with this post. If you think there are better MW's, ok. But cotto is the lineal champ and will be until he either retires or gets defeated.
              It's a hollow designation if he doesn't fight the best guy in the division. It's a meaningless title.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                None of your posts in the last year have anything to do with boxing in general. They are all cotto nut licking posts. You're never in the lounge, never in any RBR threads, you're only in cotto threads or canelo threads. Who's the real fan here? fck outta here **** rider.
                All of my posts have to do with boxing, as you said this is the forum I post in, the boxing section. It's because there are other sites much better for anything except boxing, the other sites are much better for my interests. Apparently, if I'm here to ONLY talk about boxing that makes me less of a fan than you? Haha, pathetic. According to you, you're not a boxing fan unless you post in the OTHER threads, the ones that have nothing to do with boxing. Your logic well...

Comment

It was actually about a year later, and in a car accident that his family thought was suicide. My point was Resto had loaded wraps and removed padding from his gloves and the guy he fought lived. So a dumb comment like Cotto would have died in the ring had Marg used, as defense that he didn't is ****** because of the fact that the other time it happened, the guy didn't die. I'm sorry you had to google all that information and got angry in this post, try to talk **** at a higher level.
                  yeah resto only had 8 kos and removed padding and he still couldn't get the guy outta there, it was a split decision I think .

yeah if Tony had his gloves loaded cotto most likely would have went blind like Collins jr. did, but cotto is a taino god and suffered no permanent injuries . That plaster is just an excuse for Ricans to use and call Mexicans cheaters, that's why he never went to prison like resto, and it was also never proven that there was plaster in his wraps even though there was an investigation by the state of California, but we should take your word for it.

Now Tito, he knowingly stacked his wraps every fight he was allowed to. true cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    It's a hollow designation if he doesn't fight the best guy in the division. It's a meaningless title.
                    He isn't designated lineal champ, he won that in the ring. The guy most posters say is the #1 contender to Cotto's title was actually designated WBA champ without winning it in the ring.

If there is any debate that is warranted, not that there is, it should be about who the rightful WBA champ not who is the lineal titlist.

Any argument about Cotto's lineal title is a waste of time.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-01-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

All of my posts have to do with boxing, as you said this is the forum I post in, the boxing section. It's because there are other sites much better for anything except boxing, the other sites are much better for my interests. Apparently, if I'm here to ONLY talk about boxing that makes me less of a fan than you? Haha, pathetic. According to you, you're not a boxing fan unless you post in the OTHER threads, the ones that have nothing to do with boxing. Your logic well...

I said boxing IN GENERAL. do you understand English? You post only when it's related to cotto but you call yourself a boxing fan? Lol it's funny to see your list and say your a GGG fan but you do nothing but discredit him, is this an excuse so you can be like "I like GGG and Cotto, they don't have to fight in my opinion" lol fck outta here

Comment

Working...
                      X