Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets hope u guys are perfect and havent done any bad in ur lives

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Nobody forced them to take them. Jokes on you if you take a frozen turkey with no means to cook it.
      You missed his joke, badly btw.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        I hear you man turn the other cheek like adonis would

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Don't mean to be negative

Like beer said, good deed, good on him

But look what he did:

Why would homeless people wanna go to a fight

First off how they gonna get there

They are worrying about their next meal and trying to put themselves in a position to earn some money in future, not going to a boxing match

And autographed posters? They gonna stick those on the bridge they are sleeping under?

Did he even contribute in buying the good? Doesn't say he does

And if those tickets and posters went to local fans instead then it's simply promotion and didn't come out his own pocket
          Maybe they provide transportation? Dunno...maybe pawn it off for food money?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Maybe they provide transportation? Dunno...maybe pawn it off for food money?
            Since ur so concerned with the who, what, where, when and why of how other people choose to be charitable , I'd definitely like to know what exactly you've done for those in need (outside of ur family) . Please post ur evidence , thx !

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              Since ur so concerned with the who, what, where, when and why of how other people choose to be charitable , I'd definitely like to know what exactly you've done for those in need (outside of ur family) . Please post ur evidence , thx !
              I responded to a ****** on the internet today, I feel pretty good about it

Where was I criticizing his charitable acts?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                I responded to a ****** on the internet today, I feel pretty good about it

Where was I criticizing his charitable acts?
                Sorry , wrong guy !

Comment

But look what he did:

They are worrying about their next meal and trying to put themselves in a position to earn some money in future, not going to a boxing match

And autographed posters? They gonna stick those on the bridge they are sleeping under?

And if those tickets and posters went to local fans instead then it's simply promotion and didn't come out his own pocket

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    Right on bruh

Comment

But look what he did:

This must be the same gentleman who asked Oprah awhile back why doesn't she do more to help Black Men . Oprah then responded "I've put over 50,000 black men through college, and what have u done sir ?" Of course were still waiting for a response .

Comment

Working...
                      X