Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really believe Heredia is just a "Strength & Conditioning Coach"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
    The Pacquiao era= even a proven cheat like Memo can cheat out in the open until you prove he's cheating(again).
    WTF does this have to do with Pacquiao?

**** OUTTA HERE

Comment

You would trip out if you saw Pacquiaos strength & conditioning coach right now!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Realist View Post
        You would trip out if you saw Pacquiaos strength & conditioning coach right now!
        That's justine fortune you jackazz, he was a HW who fought lennox lewis back in the day. He looks the worse for wear because he's currently battling cancer. Sometimes I wonder if you jerkoffs even watch boxing or that you just come here to be ignorant dumb****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck Punch View Post
          its like Leonard Ellerbe becoming a yoga instructor...... LMAO try imagining that for a minute!
          Well, I'm sure he has bent Floyd over in all kinds of positions before, but I don't think it was for the distinct purposes of "yoga". :smileysex

Comment

You mean the known steroid user he has right now...try denying that

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
              That's justine fortune you jackazz, he was a HW who fought lennox lewis back in the day. He looks the worse for wear because he's currently battling cancer. Sometimes I wonder if you jerkoffs even watch boxing or that you just come here to be ignorant dumb****s.
              The same guy Freddie said was on steroids in the past? That Justin Fortune?

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                No, he also treats chest acne on the side.

What about Cotto's backNE doe?

"He's PR doe, no asterisks doe"

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  The Pacquiao era= even a proven cheat like Memo can cheat out in the open until you prove he's cheating(again).
                  lol I didnt even mention Floyd or Manny and look at these nutlickers swooping in trying to **** on Pacquiao...... and failing miserably!

flômos truely are something else......

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                    ignorant like this whole thread lol stupid

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      The same guy Freddie said was on steroids in the past? That Justin Fortune?
                      Fortune went to court over that and won.

Comment

Working...
                      X