No announcement yet.

Zab Judah on Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah on Freddie Roach

I agree with Zab Judah here. At a certain point, you have to ask, what the **** is Freddie's problem? Why does he talk **** on everyone? Some people aren't going to be sensitive to that Parkinson's disease and eventually, Freddie is going to mess with the wrong one. For his own sake, he needs to stop. You can't talk all that nonsense and act surprised when someone kicks the **** out of you.

Freddie got stomped like a Roach

Comment

i guess jeff mayweather wasnt talking **** when he said floyd beat your azz. why these fools so obsessed with roach, the whole gym got freddie on the mind disease

Comment

this guy got beaten up by Baldomir na' wham sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
          i guess jeff mayweather wasnt talking **** when he said floyd beat your azz. why these fools so obsessed with roach, the whole gym got freddie on the mind disease
          What do you expect from the Mayweather's? Of course they're going to retaliate to Freddie's comments. And the bolded, you should ask the same for Freddie concerning the Mayweather's camp. If you're talking about a sparring partner, at that point, you've got to be worried.

Comment

Zab put Freddie in his place.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Zab put Freddie in his place.
              How you figure that? Zab just retaliating in vintage Mayweather fashion.

I'm surprised at Zab sticking up for the Mayweathers, especially after they told the world that he got Knocked out by Floyd while sparring...

I guess the Mayweather money means more to Zab than being disrespected.

Comment

Good. Freddie takes shots at anyone. Years ago seemed like out of nowhere he started calling Paulie a bum. People wonder why Paulie isn't cool with that camp? Of course he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                  That was a private convo that got leaked. But roach just talks out of his ass like he's a fighter

Zab owned the Fuk out of him. I expect a lot of butthurt just like the thread asking who has roach developed before they were top level fighter
                  Last edited by HanzGruber; 03-30-2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Zab called him a punching bag LMAO!!!...yeah, Zab owned Roach hard!!

Comment

Working...
                    X