Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haymon willing to lay 10 million for Stevenson/Kovalev for September 26th in Quebec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    But Stevenson is ducking Kovalev doe.
    Has Stevenson fought Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by LesMoonves BOSS View Post
      Has Stevenson fought Kovalev?
      I only see one team making the moves here.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He is doe. This is all speculative talk at this point. Until the fight is made, dude is nothing but a scared chump.
        Why would Adonis be scared of Kovalev? Dude is a beast. Kovalev is a beast too but the man simply doesn't measure up in the categories that matter. Adonis has been very adamant about cashing out and he needs Kovalev to accomplish that goal.

Comment

Does anyone know what would be the split if this fight goes to purse bid?
          Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 03-30-2015, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            Does anyone know what would be the split if this fight does to purse bid?
            I heard it was 50/50

Comment

I only see one team making the moves here.

Thank god they waited for Kovalev to be their mandatory and the WBC to set a date for a purse bid before doing anything 2 years later

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                Yup, all it took was the WBC making an imaginary mandatory position to force a mandatory purse bid where Stevenson either got stripped or fought... yup, that was his plan all along.
                LOL delusion101

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
                  Presumably because she wants to put it on HBO, and if Haymon/Michel win it likely wouldn't be.
                  I'd say it definitely won't be on HBO if Haymon/Michel win the bid.
                  Probably why they're putting so much money on it.

Comment

Why would Adonis be scared of Kovalev? Dude is a beast. Kovalev is a beast too but the man simply doesn't measure up in the categories that matter. Adonis has been very adamant about cashing out and he needs Kovalev to accomplish that goal.
                    Stevenson is a coward, a fraud. Why do you think he jumped ship to Showtime when talks of fighting Kovalev ramped up? Why do you think he is fighting a career SMW guy moving up for the first time? He is a fraud that's why. Kovalev steps up to the plate while Stevenson talks a bunch of crap. I can tell you one thing, Kov is the type of dude that brings grudges into the ring and the more Stevenson runs his pansy mouth, the worse things are going to be for him if this empty promise ever comes to fruition.

Comment

Another Ko victory for sergey "the blackexcutioner" kovalev

Comment

Working...
                      X