Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it Eddie Hearn's fault 3 big British fights aren't getting made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Eddie Hearn's fault 3 big British fights aren't getting made?

What's everyone's opinion on Eddie Hearn influence on Degale-Groves, Quigg-Frampton and Brook-Khan

Personal I think 2 of these fights not being made fall squarely on him and he is partly responsible Khan and Brook not fighting.

He wants 50-50 for Quigg-Frampton when Quigg owns a Toys R us belt and Frampton is probably a bigger draw in Manchester than Quigg is.

Won't accept 60-40 to Groves when he is the bigger attraction and won the first fight where he was forced to take the short end of the purse.

I believe Khan is ducking Brook but Hearn's constant begging for this fight is not helping neither is his BS everytime he opens his mouth.

I thought Hearn was doing a good job but all these fights looking like they won't happen is not a coincidence add to that Bellew-Cleverly and he doing a shit job.

Because Eddie Hern is smart aleck troll who thinks by bad mouthing boxers he might entice them into fighting his boxers

Hern admitted Barry McGuigan doesnt like him

No surprize though

Comment

"Toys r us belt"

That's a good one

I'm gonna start using that one

Comment

I wonder what if Barry Hearn never made it out of the council house estate?

Comment

Originally posted by zmm001 View Post
          What's everyone's opinion on Eddie Hearn influence on Degale-Groves, Quigg-Frampton and Brook-Khan

Personal I think 2 of these fights not being made fall squarely on him and he is partly responsible Khan and Brook not fighting.

He wants 50-50 for Quigg-Frampton when Quigg owns a Toys R us belt and Frampton is probably a bigger draw in Manchester than Quigg is.

Won't accept 60-40 to Groves when he is the bigger attraction and won the first fight where he was forced to take the short end of the purse.

I believe Khan is ducking Brook but Hearn's constant begging for this fight is not helping neither is his BS everytime he opens his mouth.

I thought Hearn was doing a good job but all these fights looking like they won't happen is not a coincidence add to that Bellew-Cleverly and he doing a shit job.
          The bold, underlined and sized. How is that Hearns fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            I wonder what if Barry Hearn never made it out of the council house estate?
            We'd be stuck with Warren its not like that's much better a bit less annoying but not better.

Comment

with the recent cheque fiasco I want to see what people think.
              bump

Comment

I don't think he has any intention of making Groves vs DeGale in the near future. The other two I'm not sure on. I think he'd like to make Brook vs Khan. Brook is good, but not good enough to sit on a belt for years. Cashing out on Khan is the way to go.

Comment

The truth is when you're talking UK boxing, you're talking Matchroom Sports.

Eddie has got the game on lock and every other scrub needs to fall in.
                  Last edited by MBE; 04-08-2015, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
                    The truth is when you're talking UK boxing, you're talking Matchroom Sports.

Eddie has got he game on lock and every other scrub needs to fall in.
                    And ****ty mismatches on every card because of it bring back Warren's dominance atleast he is not so smug about screwing over the fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X