No announcement yet.

I hope this is old other wise it looks like Oscar has fallen off the wagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rope_Burns View Post
    Oscar had already beat two of the best coke guys already, Chavez Sr and Camacho, how much does he have left to prove? Aaron Pryor was before his time and Tyson and Calzaghe were too big for him. I think Oscar matches up well P4P already, top 5 at least for the Pablo Escobar belt.
    I feel like even though Mike is a late bloomer he has already exhibited goat potential and besides he already has the best built-in nickname in Mile high Mile.You have to think about the tag line of their showdown for the lineal crown,Mile high Mike vs Golden blow Delahoya, it just feels right.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
      I feel like even though Mike is a late bloomer he has already exhibited goat potential and besides he already has the best built-in nickname in Mile high Mile.You have to think about the tag line of their showdown for the lineal crown,Mile high Mike vs Golden blow Delahoya, it just feels right.
      Lol yeah Alvarado is a hungry lion, he deserves a shot before serving his time at a state pen. As long as it's in Oscar's prime before an intervention. Just look at Rocky Lochridge, went from knocking dudes out to intervention softy.

Comment

Can you imagine doing coke with oscar, chavez sr, sweet pea, and Tyson? Well, no Tyson...soon as he gets excited you have to worry about EVERYTHING YOU SAY. lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Ya, you gotta try really hard to destroy your life on coke. Not to say its impossible, but it's a long shot. Opiates are the killer.

Lol don't fall for the hype bro. It's fine in moderation, and is actually great cardio lol.
          Yeah coke isn't that bad... . . .it's just one of the most addictive substances for human beings. Next to methamphetamine that is.

"Next to methamphetamine, cocaine creates the greatest psychological dependence of any drug. It stimulates key pleasure centers within the brain and causes extremely heightened euphoria.

A tolerance to cocaine develops quickly***8212;the addict soon fails to achieve the same high experienced earlier from the same amount of cocaine."

moderation eh... Hows that Mayor doing? Still chasing that high?

Comment

Not surprising, he looks wired most times i see him interviewed. Calzaghe too, ever seen him interviewed at boxing events recently? he looks as high as a kite.

Then again, who cares?

If i had that much money i'd be spending my life snorting coke off the thighs off virgins and prostitutes in hotel rooms.

Comment

Ok, so we're about 2 weeks away from fishnets, dildos and pay-offs.

Comment

Cocaine addict, alcoholic, hookers and cross-dressing - The life of a former boxing superstar

These pics never get old:

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                  Plate full of white powder & looks like lube on the table. It doesn't look good. I really hope it's not true.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.c...ne/#more-74640
                  Let's face it, that's not the worst thing we've caught Oscar doing.

Comment

Oscar had already beat two of the best coke guys already, Chavez Sr and Camacho, how much does he have left to prove? Aaron Pryor was before his time and Tyson and Calzaghe were too big for him. I think Oscar matches up well P4P already, top 5 at least for the Pablo Escobar belt.
                    LOL @ the pablo escobar belt

Comment

Oscar beat Whitaker too....crack head

Comment

Working...
                      X