No announcement yet.

Broner is only 25 years old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $£X View Post
    Think about it. He may be an annoying loudmouthed prick at times, but for people to talk so much shhit about his boxing is ridicolous. He is only 25 years old. HE'S NOT EVEN IN HIS PRIME YET! Of course he is not perfect, but trust me, Broner got massive potential. His punching power, chin and his defensive skills are proven to be good and he looked astonishing in beating Molina. He will only get better and better. Why do people hate on him before he is even given the chance to live out his full potential?
    ^^^^^^This

Comment

Canelo, Thurman, Estrada etc. are of a similar age to him but all seem more accomplished and hungry for success. Broner isn't terrible, but he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Comment

Broner is already past his prime, a prime that consisted of beating midgets and bums. He doesn't even look good against weak competition these days.

Comment

He's gonna get his shyt pushed in again if he moves up to welterweight.

Comment

Yup he is only 25 years old but acts like he is 16. Meaning before he grows up in what 20 years from now he will be shot. I don't think he is going to drastically improve at this point because of his lifestyle. He is going to get better with experience but as far as his technique or anything like that? Nah he is to stubborn to improve IMO.

Comment

He'll still get put down if he faces anyone above average regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                He's gonna get his shyt pushed in again if he moves up to welterweight.
                he'd get his shiet pushed in at 140.

i can see prov or matthysse pounding him. or the 2 garcias.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  he'd get his shiet pushed in at 140.

i can see prov or matthysse pounding him. or the 2 garcias.
                  Matty Ice might be a problem, he kills prov......

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    Matty Ice might be a problem, he kills prov......
                    he can outbox prov.

but i don't think he'll like eating a few prov shots.

Comment

That is amazing since the guy looks about 40 years old with his wrinkled up forehead. Trinidad was the welterweight champ at 20 years old and when he was 25 he had defended his title successfully 13 times with 10 KOs. Canelo is more than a year younger than Broner and a much better fighter and bigger star. Broner is an OK fighter but not as special as he thinks he is. I doubt he will try to avenge his loss to Maidana. He will talk about it but he won't ever do it. Broner has a habit of calling guys out when he has no intentions of actually fighting them.

Comment

Working...
                      X