No announcement yet.

Cotto Rips GGG's Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Animalisticmeth, stop. You're making Puerto Ricans look awful. People talk crap, that's what they do. GGG is a career middleweight. He's beaten the dog dooky out of plenty of them.

Cotto had an opportunity to become the 1st and only 4 division Rican champ against a fighter who in hindsight was done. (That's no fault of his own). That means that Cotto is a great fighter. However the fact remains that Cotto's one fight at 160 is not greater than GGG's career. That is Amir Khan fan boy levels of delusion.
    Man, Bush, so many Cotto fans have been absolutely insane since Cotto/Martinez. Not all of them, because no fanbase is completely awful, but it's been P@ctard and Fl0mo bad.

Comment

You cant shiet on GGG's resume and turn around and fight Heiland you mamao!

If you're so concerned with his resume, how about you help him out and face him rather than scrutinize who he's fought or hasn't fought. Its not like the top dogs are lining up to fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_m_g_ View Post
        Trout, Margarito, Mayweather, Pacquaio. You mean 5th a$$whole?
        Prolly should include Clottey in that list... He tore that ass up. Clottey beats him in a rematch.

Comment

Cotto will wait to be defeated again then he will sign to fight GGG to pick up the pennies!
          Don't be surprised if Abel Sanchez states we don't need him he just lost.
          Cotto has alot of excuses and after his campaigning at 140 really hasn't done that well. His lost to Trout was a big one and winning over a past prime Shane is meaningless. I think he's something like 12-4 as a welter and was stpped twice.
          He won the title over a defeated Sergio who was beaten his prior fight but given a gift. The man who beat him was defeated by GGG, Cotto got the fight because Sergio's people thought he would be to small to be effective at 160. He had NO fights at 160 and you can call the title lineal or popcorn
          the fact remains that GGG is a middleweight titlists who has campaigned at 160 his ENTIRE career.
          Theres a reason Cotto won't fight him at this time, he wants to use GGG
          when its time to "pick up the pennies"!
          If Mayweather looses you'll see him in England against Khan "picking up the pennies", BIG pennies!

Ray.

Comment

At the end of the day, Cotto is only MW champ because he was basically fighting Stephen Hawking, thats how mobile Martinez was.

If you want to be the MW champ, then fight the best in the division (GGG) or just vacate.

It's also funny the fact people just ignore the fact he lost to Austin Trout, it's like it's been erased from boxing history, a dirty secret. Like the time i banged my cousin, it just doesn't get mentioned again.

Comment

Just vacate already. Your embarrassing yourself and me as a fan. I would rather him fight GGG. That would be 60/40 in favor of GGG IMO. Win or lose he would still get mad props for stepping in the ring with him. I think at this point he's looking for the best possible way to cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                Cotto would win a UD. Going from the Rubios, Stevens, Macklins of the world to Cotto is a whole other animal.
                lol Cotto's not even a lock against Heiland, never mind those guys.

Golovkin separates his head from his shoulders and that's no disrespect to Cotto because I like him, he's just in the wrong division.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Here ion the video at the 7:10 mark

Shame he wont fight either. I have been a fan of Cotto over the years, but he is looking like a complete minge at the moment. Embarrassing.

Comment

I have never once in my 57 years seen a fighter get in the ring to fight a resume. Not once. Cotto has the heart of a chicken and I have lost total respect for him as he continues to come up with nothing but lame excuses for avoiding GGG. At least Froch was honest about him, spoke about his power and how dangerous an opponent he would be. Never once mentioned his resume. If all fights were based on resume, Andre Ward would never have been invited to be part of the Super 6 tournament.

Comment

just another reason to avoid fighting GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X