Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Terrence Crawford Conditions His Body To Handle Body Shots [Amazing Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Terrence Crawford Conditions His Body To Handle Body Shots [Amazing Video]

You know for sure this is a tolling workout, shouldent be done more then twice a week tops imo, once a week will be perfect.

Whats yall opinion on this type of body conditioning, i know quite a few are against it.

War Crawford, he gonna ice DUlorme!

Damn! Whatever happen to a good old medicine ball.

Comment

I don't know why I can't find vid anymore, but the Kameda's one was pretty intense.
      Think it was Koki who laid down and put like a bean bag or something on him, then his dad would start hitting the bag with a mochi mallet.... **** looked painful

Comment

i'd say it's the type of workout you should do everyday, if you have to build, so be it, but erryday

or every 2 days

Comment

Been done for years & years nothing new.
          You start with more mass (bigger gloves) then move down to 14oz but the guy doing the punching needs to know what he's doing.

Ray.

Comment

The future of 140

Comment

Yeah, pretty standard workout, but yes it's intense. Had a coach who would have the younger boxers do that to the more experienced and conditioned fighters.

Comment

I do this daily right before breakfast.

Easy.

Comment

dam nobody is giving him credit. WTF is wrong with boxing fans

Comment

Damn homey what u think of my avatar of u?

Comment

Working...
                    X