Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long until Danny Garcia is top 10 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he would never be in top10.

This coward doesn't want to fight maywaether,
    just want to save his '0' ,
    keeps want to fight bums and thinks he will become p4p #1 LMAO.
    Last edited by trixx12; 03-23-2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      I feel like I still don't know **** about Danny Garcia. Same way I feel about Adrien Broner. Anyone else feel that way?
      I think Garcia is very much a Tim Bradley type, at least in what I expect from him. He's too vulnerable to ever be elite, but he will win fights he isn't expected to, consistently remain near the top of divisions, and split opinions right down the middle. It already happens, the same way fans either think Bradley is elite or a bum, they do the same with Garcia.

I think we very much know about Adrien Broner. What else is there to learn?

Comment

He was briefly on it but then everyone woke up when he lost to Herrera and fought Salka at 142.

Comment

Originally posted by trixx12 View Post
          I hope he would never be in top10.

This coward doesn't want to fight maywaether,
          just want to save his '0' ,
          keeps want to fight bums and thinks he will become p4p #1 LMAO.
          Dude has never fought at 147 and he's a coward. Kill yourself
          Guess you forgot he fought and beat "the machine"

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Dude has never fought at 147 and he's a coward. Kill yourself
            Guess you forgot he fought and beat "the machine"
            he has around 20 fights over the 140 limit...
            but i guess it doesnt matter unless is canelo doing it..

Comment

I'm still on the fence when it comes to O'Danny boy. I've never been one to become a fan of a boxer solely based on their nationality. At first it seemed like Danny was set to take the boxing world by storm and then as soon as he met some adversity he took his foot off the pedal. You don't follow up a poor performance against a guy like Herrera and take a tune up bout with a lesser opponent if you really feel like you got the win. You only get to hold your place or move up in the P4P rankings by continuously winning against quality opposition. So in my opinion he is in the top 20 but he needs some quality wins to get back in the top 10. Even if he blast Peterson out in 2 rounds he is still going to need another quality win or 2 before he can be considered to be in the top 10 again.

Comment

Because he isn't p4p. He's got a size advantage over his foes, and still doesn't look so hot unless facing Salka. Should've lost to Herrera, barely beat Lucas, struggled with Judah in the late rounds, even got buzzed. Not really the sign of a p4p fighter.

Comment

Is Mauricio Herrera top 10? Cause he beat Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    so far beat kahn who was #1 or 2.. beat lucas who was #2. zab was top 10 possibly top 5.. lamont is top 5.. knocked out and ended the career of atg morales

does he have to beat a maidana or is it after he beats lamont
                    Danny Garcia has been my #5 P4P since he beat Matthyse.

He also was being put on national P4P list after that fight, to the dismay of many and those who made those list. The hatred for Danny almost rivals Floyd Mayweather's, so once he won that close fight against the underrated Herrera, everyone discredited the win and took him off in 2014.

Comment

Beating an old warhorse in morales shouldn't count towards ones legacy. That's insane. His best wins are khan, Matthysse, and probably Kendall holt. Beating rob salsa shouldn't propel you up the ladder. You should go down.

Comment

Working...
                      X