No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev's Manager Fires Back at Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    what is that bull**** about boxers being role models? they need to be role model only to their children if they have any, if not, they shouldn't.
    And how is Kovalev not a role model? He fights everyone, he doesn't cheat or foul, he tends to be an amiable guy unless he is personally attacked, he does everything you want out of a fighter. He is everything a fighter should be. Hating on him is like hating on Carl Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      damn look at how shes looking at him oh man better looking managere than Bradleys
      That is why I asked if she was his girl because every photo I see with them she gives him this "LOOK"

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        And how is Kovalev not a role model? He fights everyone, he doesn't cheat or foul, he tends to be an amiable guy unless he is personally attacked, he does everything you want out of a fighter. He is everything a fighter should be. Hating on him is like hating on Carl Froch.
        He killed someone and didn't show remorse. Naw serious but I wonder why they never ask him about that

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          That is why I asked if she was his girl because every photo I see with them she gives him this "LOOK"

Beterbiev looks like saber tooth aka Liev. And Beterbiev is married to a different woman who he has kids with it was on a prefight show before he fought cloud
          Ha I can't wait for duvas response wouldnt mind seeing them in a mud fight you know what I'm saying?

Comment

damn look at how shes looking at him oh man better looking managere than Bradleys
            lol that's cold.

Comment

Weak response and her twitter comments aren't any better

Comment

He killed someone and didn't show remorse. Naw serious but I wonder why they never ask him about that
                He showed a lot of remorse.

http://www.boxingscene.com/sergey-ko...e-roman--47093

He has also talked a lot since about how that fight changed his approach in the ring.

Comment

Can see miss reva is novice to the sport , has a long way to go .

Comment

Ya you're right. "Roman forgive me." Buying his parents plane tickets so they could get to him in the hospital quicker and paying for his funeral are all actions of a tyrant. Stop lying ****head.

http://www.boxingscene.com/sergey-ko...e-roman--47093

Comment

Kovalev has never avoided or ducked anyone, anywhere.

Beterbiev avoided Chilemba - he's just another disgraceful craven ducker like Adonis.

Comment

Working...
                      X