No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Miguel Angel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
    I see you dont mention against who he defended those belts....
    He defended against pacquiao, judah, mosley, floyd, margarito twice, etc...
    You, Brush my hair and Reloaded are the worst posters in this forum. But you praise pacquiao "im scared to needles" waiting 5 years for a fight with floyd yet it hasnt been a year since cotto won the lineal MW tittle against the lineal middleweight fighter NO VACANT (crippled or not he was lineal). Double standards. Now i know why larry isnt coming back to this ****ty forum
    The peasants cheapen the forum with their brand of denial. If a fighter was not raised on tacos, then he sucks etc.

Lead poisoning does not help the quality of their posts either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Cotto only refers to himself in the 3rd person because "Hes trolling y'all" Cotto is using the bigjavi method.

It has nothing to do with the fact he's a self centered, flaming *******ual.
      That supposed "*******ual" gave Floyd a good fight, got Floyd bleeding when they fought... canela couldn't even land a single punch... overhyped white boy.

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
        That supposed "*******ual" gave Floyd a good fight, got Floyd bleeding when they fought... canela couldn't even land a single punch... overhyped white boy.
        LOL another cottotard bringing up canelo in a cotto thread

Comment

Canelo's best win is Trout, A man who took any warrior spirit cotto had left inside of him. An absolute schooling Trout gave Cotto. 10-2.
          I thought you would say that Lara was Canelo's best win -- but I suspect you aren't convinced...

Comment

LOL another cottotard bringing up canelo in a cotto thread
            Bringing your boy Canela to the front...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              I thought you would say that Lara was Canelo's best win -- but I suspect you aren't convinced...
              I'm not a delusional fanboy like these Cottoasslickers. I said the fight could have gone either way or a draw but the right man won.

Comment

A guy with Tua as his name trying to talk about Cotto lol! These girls are funny!

Comment

What's his being a white boy got to do with anything?

I don't work at Starbucks, btw.

Comment

both lost to floyd, not a great comparison to use, not to mention canelo was only 22 and fighting at a CW, but if you want to use triangle theories Austin Trout is your man...

Comment

I'm not a delusional fanboy like these Cottoasslickers. I said the fight could have gone either way or a draw but the right man won.
                      Thats delusional right there... Lara won that fight... sure, close fight

Comment

Working...
                      X