Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Miguel Angel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah man. I got some serious indigenous genetics too. The Taino gods will never die!

Last edited by PeasantCrusha; 03-22-2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• This dude is obviously trolling, don't know how any of you can't see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
        Nah man. I got some serious indigenous genetics too. The Taino gods will never die!

Is that your pops? You're not going to like this...he looks Mexican, sure you're not an Aztec god lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Is that your pops? You're not going to like this...he looks Mexican, sure you're not an Aztec god lol

AZTEC GOD

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post

AZTEC GOD
            Morales popped into my head when I saw his dads picture. I think Crusha is from Tijuana.

Comment

Morales popped into my head when I saw his dads picture. I think Crusha is from Tijuana.
              LOL "he's only trolling y'all!!!"

Comment

• Viva Mexico!

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                  Viva Mexico!
                  i knew one day you will post something smart...

Comment

• So basically this has turned into a race debate? This is getting pathetic. I'm Cuban and I can honestly say that 1/3 of my family are white Spaniards from the canary islands,the other 1/3 are straight up black,and the last 1/3 are native islanders,with long ass braids,smoking natural cigars 24/7. Nobody on the island is full blooded anymore,and that's perfectly fine,because if it wasn't for the Spaniards,we'd still be walking around in loincloths,with feathers up our ass. Do I justify what the spaniards did? Hells no,but I do t play the victim card 24/7 for something that happened more than 300 years ago.

Comment

Here's PeasantCrusha when he went as EXPOSEDheroes(lol the irony) before he was banned last year: "Morales always reminded me of My Father".
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=14491193

I wonder about when Danny KO'd Morales. You have a puerto rican who he idolizes like the father he never had, KTFO of an old Morales who reminds him of his actual mexican-looking father lol.

I'm sure he couldn't sleep that night as he was torn on what transpired. He probably finally let that ACER of his download new updates of windows and logged off the internet for a few hours. On one hand he still wishes he had a father. On the other, he hates him for dying and making him a confused wig-wearing overcompensating Kia driving bastard. Life can be so cruel.

BTW, this thread is certified NSB greatness.

Comment

Working...
                      X