No announcement yet.

[FAO UK Fans] Presenting : Prince Patel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FAO UK Fans] Presenting : Prince Patel

What do we think of this guy? Just made his professional debut and won by KO then gave this "controversial" interview which has attracted a lot of attention online. Well worth a watch.

Is he the next Naseem Hamed or the next Usman Ahmed.....?

Personally I hope this Prince Patel guy is good - I found the interview hilarious. He's clearly got charisma - a bit hit n miss at times with the jokes but I'd much rather watch a young fighter with a bit of swagger. At least he's trying to make a name for himself. His interview has already got over 20k views which is impressive for a guy making his debut and not backed by a huge promoter. He could end up being money.

Fighters in the UK tend to be dull as fuk - "Well I'll joost give it me best shot and hope for the best" types. And that's often why they fail at top level because they don't believe they belong there in the first place.

Fuk all that humble ****, you need to believe you're the best to truly succeed - that's why I never understand why Mayweather gets so much **** for saying he's better than Ali or Robinson.

I much prefer arrogance and c0ckiness. Hopefully he can back it up but having never seen him fight, I wouldn't know. There's some interesting matches at Flyweight on the domestic scene with the likes of Paul Butler and Kal Yafai so hopefully he can get into the mix.

He could of course end up being a complete flop

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What do we think of this guy? Just made his professional debut and won by KO then gave this "controversial" interview which has attracted a lot of attention online. Well worth a watch.

Is he the next Naseem Hamed or the next Usman Ahmed.....?

Personally I hope this Prince Patel guy is good - I found the interview hilarious. He's clearly got charisma - a bit hit n miss at times with the jokes but I'd much rather watch a young fighter with a bit of swagger. At least he's trying to make a name for himself. His interview has already got over 20k views which is impressive for a guy making his debut and not backed by a huge promoter. He could end up being money.

Fighters in the UK tend to be dull as fuk - "Well I'll joost give it me best shot and hope for the best" types. And that's often why they fail at top level because they don't believe they belong there in the first place.

Fuk all that humble ****, you need to believe you're the best to truly succeed - that's why I never understand why Mayweather gets so much **** for saying he's better than Ali or Robinson.

I much prefer arrogance and c0ckiness. Hopefully he can back it up but having never seen him fight, I wouldn't know. There's some interesting matches at Flyweight on the domestic scene with the likes of Paul Butler and Kal Yafai so hopefully he can get into the mix.

He could of course end up being a complete flop
    Cracked me up when he said he'll beat that guy...who beat him 5 times in the amateurs roflmao

Comment

He had some funny comments but the sex talk killed it for me, and licking his teeth and tongue is this guy sweet or something? talk boxing man nobody wants to hear about your dick or some brauds sucking your penis, This guy is disgusting, I like Prince NAseem Hamed, he was arrogant and c0cky but he never talked about dick sucking and all this perverted crap, get lost Patel, hope someone knocks you out wannabe PRINCE, get that sex talk out of here, you talk like a guy obsessed with sex more than boxing.

Prince Patel lol, wannabe Prince Naseem.

Sorry man this dude is annoying he is the Indian version of Adrien Broner, with all that sex talk, I won't be surprised if this dude posts a video of some ugly chicks sucking his penis off as well.

Comment

I want to hate him...but quite like him.

Obviously a bit of a nob. I personally cant stand arrogant wankers in general. You can be charismatic without being another c0cky show off that has been done a million times before.
        But he is fun.

Hope he can fight.

Comment

Comment

Seems quite a character.

I'd definitely suck his 8.5 inches too. He is rather handsome.

Comment

He's a sore loser which always irks me. Has been dq'd in the amateurs and stormed out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                I want to hate him...but quite like him.

Obviously a bit of a nob. I personally cant stand arrogant wankers in general. You can be charismatic without being another c0cky show off that has been done a million times before.
                But he is fun.

Hope he can fight.
                Well this is the crux, is he actually any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  dunno, i would say that the uk boxing scene actually produces a disproportionate amount of loudmouths. khan, fury, froch, haye, and groves - to name but five contemporary fighters - are among the biggest trash talkers in the sport.

Comment

Seems like a ******. I look forward to seeing him get sparked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X