No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Jorge Heiland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Both better than Heiland regardless. Also it's two guys Cotto didn't face at 154.
    Canelo didn't fight angulo at 154 and he's not fighting kirkland at 154... try again.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Canelo didn't fight angulo at 154 and he's not fighting kirkland at 154... try again.
      Doesn't change the fact that Cotto campaigned at 154 while they were there.

Oh and that 155 weight class Canelo is doing. Fuck that spoiled diva for that ****, just like when I'm going to say the same thing for Cotto and his next catch weight fight vs Heiland.
      Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 03-31-2015, 03:30 PM.

Comment

This can't be his opponent! this is a joke and a disgrace to boxing fans.
        Cotto fans can't except this type of matchup Cotto needs to pick up the remainder purses fighting true contenders and champions not marginal competitors.
        this guy fought the same guy 4 times in his career and he's drawn, lost, won and won on tko. The fellows name is Veron and he's 20-15 and he's been KO'd 4 times. Really?

This is the Mayweather syndrone that cripples this sport, the veteran guys want the pennies but they don't want to earn them by fighting meaningfull bouts!
        Go home Cotto, you made a good purse for yourself and family!
        Theres no need to rob the sport.
        Ray

Comment

Oh and that 155 weight class Canelo is doing. Fuck that spoiled diva for that ****, just like when I'm going to say the same thing for Cotto and his next catch weight fight vs Heiland.
          Cotto's fought more MW than Canelo and he's only had one fight at 155+ also known as the MW division. This is an argument you can make, but you'll never, ever win.

Comment

& what did they do from 2010-2013? Angulo lost to kirkland & kirkland got stopped by ishida in the 1st round. Meanwhile, cotto fought plasterito, floyd & trout.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Lol why the hell would I give you better odds when cotto is the favourite?
              That Espin0za logic.

Comment

Heiland hasn't shown me enough to think he'll beat Cotto, and he's pretty open for a left hook. Cotto by decision.

Comment

Working...
                X