No announcement yet.

While You Guys Hate On Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Some of them heroes on your list of favorite fighters doe...

HGH
    Clembuterol
    Plaster Wraps
    EPO
    not heroes, just fighters I liked to watch. some may have a chequered history, but to be honest im not that bothered, last thing im thinking about when im watching a good fight is whether or not they are using performance enhancing drugs.

your avi doe..... when is he gonna stop holding the title hostage?

Comment

In American no one trusts Ricans. Some of them like, 1 or 2% are okay, but the rest are known to be h0m0s, rapists, thieves, and murderers. People say Ricans don't like to work, just rape and steal.

Cotto is a h0m0 so its a weird validation of what ppl say about Ricans. In my neighbourhood there was a big problem because Ricans were going around robbing everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
        In American no one trusts Ricans. Some of them like, 1 or 2% are okay, but the rest are known to be h0m0s, rapists, thieves, and murderers. People say Ricans don't like to work, just rape and steal.

Cotto is a h0m0 so its a weird validation of what ppl say about Ricans. In my neighbourhood there was a big problem because Ricans were going around robbing everyone.
        Really? I don't see "ricans" blowing up buildings... shooting up schools and the movies... it isn't ricans who are known for being serial killers... you don't see ricans working under the table, not pay taxes and then ask for government assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Funny photo, but why does he love that Brian guy so much?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            K9 Bungrage though?

Bundrage? That is sad for a warrior like Cotto to run from a challenge.
            How far he has fallen. Next thing you know he will be calling out guys at 140( Garcia, Broner etc) to challenge him at 155?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              You'd make a great Money Mayweather fan.

Comment

While some are criticising Cotto, you're wanking to a picture of him set upright on a pair of crocs.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  He obviously doesnt care what you jabronies think
                  Ya but you do....

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post

Yeah, it's the "protestors," pasty Catholic priests, and the "dreamers just here to work," that everyone seems to trust...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-13201212
                    Last edited by PeasantCrusha; 03-18-2015, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      This is your second gayest thread after this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X