Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Antonio Margarito (with plaster) May 3, 2008 - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mneronava2k View Post
    The saddest part about Floyd is his fans have far more confidence than their idol. Mayweather wanted no part of Tony. Look what a slower, less powerful, and gassed Maidana did to Floyd. Tony is one the greatest pressure fighters of the last 25 years. He was just too much. Mentally and physically he wore you down. Floyd is great, especially young Floyd. But he couldn't maintain the pressure Margarito brought
    Neither one is blazing fast, but for what its worth Maidana is definitely faster than Margarito. I have a hard time thinking of anyone slower that I've seen recently in hand or foot speed.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      2 mexican race baiting thread, the blacks are feeling salty for some reason.
      Lmao how is this a race bait u sissy

Comment

Originally posted by mneronava2k View Post
        The saddest part about Floyd is his fans have far more confidence than their idol. Mayweather wanted no part of Tony. Look what a slower, less powerful, and gassed Maidana did to Floyd. Tony is one the greatest pressure fighters of the last 25 years. He was just too much. Mentally and physically he wore you down. Floyd is great, especially young Floyd. But he couldn't maintain the pressure Margarito brought
        First of all, thinking Floyd would beat Marg in no way makes one an idol. In fact Floyd would have been a heavy favorite.

Second, you'd have to be a complete idiot to think that the Floyd who fought Maidana was the same as Floyd from 2006.

Third, Floyd beat Maidana both times.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          No one has walked thru Mayweathers punches so far, and yes he's discredited for all of his victories because he cheated, he's a cheater a peice of ****. I guess you guys support cheaters in boxing or just if they are fighting Floyd...so the excuse now is he didnt know how his hands were supposed to be wrapped....but he's a boxer. So he nor we, know how long he's been illegally wrapping his hand....COW MANURE!
          well margs walked through all of cotto and paul williams punches, and they are all certainly bigger punchers than mayweather. not to mention mayweather was a small welter wheen he fought baldomir and judah, he didnt fully grow into the weight division until he came back from retirement.

Comment

Marg has slow feet, slow hands, can't cut off the ring effectively enough and eats clean shots all night. How exactly is he supposed to beat a 2008 near prime version of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Marg has slow feet, slow hands, can't cut off the ring effectively enough and eats clean shots all night. How exactly is he supposed to beat a 2008 near prime version of Floyd.
              I have to disagree,, he was excellent at cutting the ring off

Comment

Margarito already won when Floyd ducked him, it will be in boxing history forever.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Esco View Post
                  I have to disagree,, he was excellent at cutting the ring off
                  I agree, but I don't think he would have been fast enough to catch him.

Comment

This topic seems to come up all the time... I think floyd wins, u people really hate this man lol its like a deep love hate infatuation thingy.... Kinda creepy but oh well

Comment

no way in hell fraud jr fights marg on 2008.

Comment

Working...
                      X