Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wladimir defeats Byrant Jennings does he go P4P number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wladimir defeats Byrant Jennings does he go P4P number 1?

On a few factors, if he beats Jennings, and also defeats him well he should be p4p number 1 until we find out the result between floyd and Manny.

Floyds last wins have been dodgy to say the least, whether it be split decisions or draws against b level comp. Whereas Wlad has not only not lost a round, he has KOED his opponents.

Remeber the criteria is not just who you beat but how impressively you beat them.

Floyd v Maidana(b level fighter) was a draw in the first fight, and scrapped past him in the 2nd fight, taking alot of punishment.

My top 3 fighters are Wlad, Gennedy golovkin and Sergey Kovalev.

Lol.......

Comment

Nope, he shouldn't be above Manny either.

Comment

No. he shouldn't be ahead of Manny IMO.

Comment

yes vlad is the number 1 p4p fighter. These pac fans dont seem to realize that pac was recently knocked out and vlad hasnt lost a round in 10 years. Pound for pound is meaningless anyways and should not be talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            On a few factors, if he beats Jennings, and also defeats him well he should be p4p number 1 until we find out the result between floyd and Manny.

Floyds last wins have been dodgy to say the least, whether it be split decisions or draws against b level comp. Whereas Wlad has not only not lost a round, he has KOED his opponents.

Remeber the criteria is not just who you beat but how impressively you beat them.

Floyd v Maidana(b level fighter) was a draw in the first fight, and scrapped past him in the 2nd fight, taking alot of punishment.

My top 3 fighters are Wlad, Gennedy golovkin and Sergey Kovalev.
            Lol the first maidana fight wasnt a draw. The second fight floyd took almost no punishment.. Klitschko belongs in the top 5

Comment

I don't believe Jennings is regarded as a great opponent. Not enough to change the p4p rankings anyways.

Comment

i already have him #1.

1. wlad
                2. froch
                3. pacquiao
                4. rigo
                5. roman gonzalez

Comment

Wlad can only go to number 1 if he beats both Fury and Wilder. Oh and becomes American too.

Comment

No. Floyd is number one until he retires.

Wlad is No.2 right now but that's too high in my opinion

2 should be between Pacquiao and Chocolatito

4 Should be Wlad

1 Mayweather
                    2/3 Pac/Choc
                    4 Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                    X