Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget Adonis....Beterbiev already owned Kovalev TWICE !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give butterboo a shot a Raimy already.

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
      Know very little about Beterbiev but f#ck him, Kovalev is my guy.
      He's the future champ. It's just that you guys don't know it yet.

Comment

Kovalev sparks this robot.

Comment

Henry Tillman beat Mike Tyson twice in the amateurs and won gold in the Olympics but as a pro got KO'd by Tyson in the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Henry Tillman beat Mike Tyson twice in the amateurs and won gold in the Olympics but as a pro got KO'd by Tyson in the 1st round.
            Only Tillman already had 4 losses on his resume against the likes of Bert Cooper , Dwain Bonds , De Wit. (nobodies) , his only excusable loss was against Holyfield.
            Tyson had Holyfield's leftovers. The guy's chin was as bad as Amir Khan's , (only without the speed to save him).

Beterbiev is the real deal. He's crushing top fighters in his pro-career. Destroyed Tavoris Cloud in 2 rounds. (Hopkins couldn't finish him & Adonis had to go through 7 rounds to beat him). He's very likely to defeat Campillo this coming April. (and if he doesn't , i'll stop posting on this forum). And he's coming for Kovalev.

This guy used to be Kovalev's sparring partner and knows his style by heart. He didn't just beat Kovalev , he also managed to beat Pulev. We're talking about a 6 ft 4 opponent. (who's only loss is against Wlad Klitschko in the pros).

Comment

He also looked very average in his last fight. I don't see top level skill from him at all. Just shows you how much a amateur record means.

Comment

I can see how Beterbiev's style would trouble Kovalev since the latter is a hard-straights style fighter and they tend to be vulnerable to inside roughing.

However I believe Kovalev is overall the bigger and more versatile talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Yes, because we all have seen that am wins equal pro wins. Not impressed with Beterbiev at all. Felt the same way with Glazkov and he looks like a bum.
                  Big difference in their power (relative to their division), if Glazkov could punch like Tyson you'd have a comparison.

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                  He also looked very average in his last fight. I don't see top level skill from him at all. Just shows you how much a amateur record means.
                  When he KO'd his opponent inside 2 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    How can you say forget the best guy in the division? Adonis and Kovalev are the creme de le creme. Everybody else is a distant 3rd. Both fighters will make 7 figures and it's going to be freakin sweet.
                    I don't think Stevenson is the 'creme de la creme' he just hasn't fought anyone good enough to beat him. He is approaching 40, he is laughably one handed, everything comes from the straight left, he cannot box and has been fighting stiffs.

I genuinely think the Pascal Kovalev put to bed would've beaten Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      When he KO'd his opponent inside 2 rounds?
                      Did you watch that fight? Page put Beterbiev on the canvas with a right hand in the first, he isn't hard to hit.

Beterbiev might have been a great amateur and he certain has heavy hand but still a long way to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X