Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like Chris Arreola? do you like watching him fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like him? Yes. Respect his commitment to conditioning? No.

Comment

I think he is a classic example of a fighter who has the potential to be something but is never going to shine through and reach his max potential.

I think as a person he seems genuine and loves what he does, and is humble but this is only from what I've seen and read of him. I do not claim to know him personally.

He has had many opportunity to shine and cant pull it off when the time arises. He constantly has weight struggles and it's not that he cant make it to the lower weights because he can and has on a few occasions and looked great physically and in his performance. He even admits he has discipline issues and never blames anyone for his poor performance more than himself.

He is entertaining to watch most of the time, but he only has extreme hi's and extreme lows their are no par performances with him but overall I like him

Comment

Yes, I like him. And yes, I enjoy watching him fight. He's exciting.

Comment

Why should I take him seriously if he can't even do that with himself?

Comment

I like him. He's always entertaining.

If he would have controlled his overeating and kept himself physically fit, he would have been a top heavyweight.

Comment

Arreola won yesterday but he looks like a shot fighter I say let the 2 tubbies go at it Andy Ruiz vs vs Arreola. I pick Andy Ruiz to KO Arreola with in 6 rounds

Comment

Working...
              X