Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutting to commercial on PBC after each round SUCKS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting to commercial on PBC after each round SUCKS!

I want to see the corner between rounds. Otherwise this Spike telecast has been really good.

yeah but who cares we getting boxing non stop. im happy as fuck for that, now im swithcing to shobox.

Comment

Thanks for the showbox reminder Dawg.

Comment

Honestly doesnt bother me. Gives me a chance to post between rds.

Comment

Yeah. The more I saw the corner clips at the very end of rounds I'm good. Commercials make money so I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by barf View Post
            I want to see the corner between rounds. Otherwise this Spike telecast has been really good.
            how you complaining they do it all the time on reg channels we still get to see the fights

Comment

Yeah I hate it too but there's no way around it, they have to bring in the advertising dollars. Plus they can't air the foul language from the corners anyway.

Comment

Gotta pay those bills homie

Comment

I thought Americans loved them? They have this big show called the super bowl every year where people watch commercials for hours.

Comment

Lol, what did you wait? These are networks, not cable channels --> there will be ads after rounds. It's not good but Idk how someone can be upset about it, it was well known that there will be ads.

Comment

Working...
                    X