No announcement yet.

Will Klit mentally fold against Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Fury was a fat mess & didn't train when he fought Abel and still beat him more impressively than Pulev did lol.
    fury always looks like a mess and he didnt beat him more impressively than pulev imo. im not saying pulev is that good a fighter but he is decent. youre simply just overrating fury. hes just not all that good

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
      lol at the klitschko sheep trying to say Pulev and Fury are around the same level. Pulev was defenseless, cement booted, completely featherfisted, couldn't fight on the inside to save his life. Basically a mid tier euro level fighter masquerading as a top contender in a very weak era. Fury wipes him out easily.
      klitschko sheep? no pal,,,Ive criticized wlad when its been warranted but I also give praise when its been earned. you on the other hand are nothing more than a fury nuthugger that ignores his flaws and focuses on nothing but his strong points. Ive never said pulev was that good a fighter but hes also far from a bum. same thing with fury. fury is a descent boxer but hes also vulnerable and pulev isnt a big puncher but hes far from feather fisted. he hits as hard as fury imo

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        fury always looks like a mess
        No he doesn't. Are you trying to say that he looked the same against Chisora/Hammer than he did against Abel? Don't be ridiculous.

and he didnt beat him more impressively than pulev imo.
        Yes he did. Fury didn't even fight his usual fight, he came to brawl. Fury has so many different facets to his game.

hes just not all that good
        Yes he is, like i say, he's the most skilled HW in the world. Completely ambidextrous, possess's every punch in the book, brilliant at fighting on the inside, moves well, has a massive heart, capable of boxing or brawling.

Comment

Wlad fought carefully against Haye, throwing little.

Haye fought like a scared little hoe cake against Wlad - throwing next to nothing, and being outpunched by Wlad at almost a 2:1 rate.

Comment

Tyson has a winning mentality and that can take you far. He's also a huge man and a pretty good boxer but that won't be enough to trouble Wlad.

Comment

He won't. Wladimir Klitschko didn't get where he is today by being mentally weak. Wladimir Klitschko's pursuit of greatness will not be STOPPED!

- Bermuda

Comment

Fury didnt scare haye at all in that video lol. Haye just decided to keep his mouth shut at that time while Fury blabbered like some idiot. I watched the buildup to that fight Haye was just chill and found fury funny

Comment

That big ***** is in for a long night of Klit licking.

I hope he doesn't bust his full load in the first few rounds when Klit hasn't even warmed up yet. He's gotta pace himself.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post

I hope he doesn't bust his full load in the first few rounds when Klit hasn't even warmed up yet. He's gotta pace himself.
                    fury needs to fight at a fast pace against the aging fighter and hope wlad tires in the late rounds. its his only chance imo. being able to do that without being caught with something big is going to be difficult

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                      Fury didnt scare haye at all in that video lol. Haye just decided to keep his mouth shut at that time while Fury blabbered like some idiot. I watched the buildup to that fight Haye was just chill and found fury funny
                      Fury completely pwned him on Ringside, made him look like a fool imo. From 5.45:

Originally posted by valero View Post

Fury throws 2x as many punches as Wlad & has a brilliant engine, even when he was very over weight he never got tired. Wlad will get tired before Fury, providing Fury can avoid the early KO of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X