No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Erik Morales Sides With Pacquiao Over Maweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
    The legend morales has no respect for floyd.
    Lmao ...we all know Floyd would get criticized for fighting morales ...it would be a blow out ...lol...Floyd can't have them all 90 present of boxers of all races have pick Floyd ...morales can have his opinion

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      not coz the fights signed does not mean the 5 year ducking Floyd did, didn't happen..we're lucky jmm koed pac or else Floyd would still be running away from this fight with his dumbass demands..
      Here come the excuses ...Marquez just went the other direction ...he hired a better drug peddler and when they made a comment in 3rd fight accusing Marquez of peds ...he said I will take the test if you do ...of course manny turned it down ...PAC was ducking that that test ...I love how Espinoza put them on blast in press conference ...he said I drew up the paperwork on testing that's why the fight didn't happen...you have to be a idiot to believe PAC was clean

Comment

Originally posted by Bep3373 View Post
        Lmao ...we all know Floyd would get criticized for fighting morales ...it would be a blow out ...lol...Floyd can't have them all 90 present of boxers of all races have pick Floyd ...morales can have his opinion
        How would it be a blowout?

Explain. Unless you're talking out your ass.

Comment

i wish he had answered in spanish and got subtitles below, for sure we'd be reading more colorful remarks against floyd

Comment

I literally just watched Morales-Pac and what I learned the most is a solid, fast, powerful jab will control Pac in so many ways. Plus the right hand lead WILL LAND.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
              Morales fucked up Mayweather in sparring out in texas back in the days thats why the hater mayweather showed up to the Morales Pacquaio fight cheering on Pacquaio lol.

The Legend Has Spoken

War Pacquiao
              lol this is funny. I've watched the pac vs morales 2 fight a bunch of times and everytime it gets to that round where u see floyd cheering for pac. It never occur to me why he was cheering for manny.

Now that u mention this it got me thinking, why didn't he root for morales? The smart bet would be on Erik, he was the more "technical" fighter.

Comment

Working...
              X