Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios vs Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before the Thurman fight "and I know Thurman and Rios don't fight anywhere near the same" I would have picked Guerrero by stoppage or by easy SD.

Now I think Rios takes it.
    I just think Rios is just as tuff, sad by maybe a little faster. And a comparable inside fighter.

Guerrero is the better boxer it seems.

Comment

Guerrero is a good enough boxer to outfight Rios in spurts and control him for the rest. Good fight, 8-4 Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Does Rios go life and death with bum Kamegai? No.
        Rios goes life and death with everyone except whatever that was he fought last time out.

Comment

Guerrero boxes when he fights somebody who can outwork him on the inside/rough him up. Check his fights against Aydin and Katisdis. He would do the same against Rios and win a clear decision.

Comment

I voted Rios on points. If Thurman couldn't KO Guerrero I doubt Rios could either. Guerrero would try to outslug and out tough Rios. Off of their last fights Rios seems tougher, sharper and punches much harder. Guerrero likes to fight up close and that is what Rios is best at. Rios is a real good in fighter.

Comment

In an event dubbed "Battle of the Heavy Bags,"
              I'd take Guerrero via technical knockout via ref mercy stoppage to slow down Rios' Parkinson's...

Comment

Working...
              X