Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nello JCCJR.......you want it? possibly MEGA FIGHT??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nello JCCJR.......you want it? possibly MEGA FIGHT??

Could this be the NEXT mega fight?? after the fight that can not be mentioned due to possible banning is over....everyone will be looking for the next MEGA bout...could these two give it to us or nah?

wachugot??

Nelo scared to move to 160 and Chavez can't even make 175. A catchweight will drain one fighter and balloon the other. Couldn't see it being competitive for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Nelo scared to move to 160 and Chavez can't even make 175. A catchweight will drain one fighter and balloon the other. Couldn't see it being competitive for that reason.
      Exactly. They could have actually been matched up 2-3 years ago when Junior was still able to artificially make 160. Now, Junior has grown into a light heavy. If they meet in the future, it will be Canelo that will have to make his way to 168 at the very least, but will most likely meet at a 170ish catch weight.

Comment

Jr's weight is highly exaggerated around here... true or false?

Comment

can't see it happening because of the weight disparity.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            can't see it happening because of the weight disparity.

Comment

Nello? are you kidding me? can't you just call him CAnelo? or Saul? I hate people that shorten names when it's not even needed. I could understand, Provo, Loma or Lomo, hell even wlad or Matty even though it sounds ******ed but come on... Who calls him Nello? or Nelo? Stupid fucks

Chavez is like 175+ lbs and canelo doesn't even get close to 160 yet. That ship sailed a while ago, it's been a over two years since Chavez could make 160.

Comment

No...

The next superfight will be a GGG superfight, or possibly cotto-canelo.. Maybe ward-kovolev down the road

Comment

I think they miss their window,it should have been done when JCCJR was still at 160 and they both were undefeated

Comment

The lowest jcc can go is 168

Comment

Working...
                    X