No announcement yet.

Guerrero a bum doe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
    Guererro earned my respect He fought every round Its a pity Kenny Bayless didn't let Maidana fight his fight against Floyd like he let these two fight their fight. Looks even more suspect for Bayless now
    He didn't let Maidana fight the same way against Alexander either.
    I don't think it had nothing to do with Floyd.

Bayless has always been a ref that didn't allow any inside fighting.
    Last night, he must have been told to lay it off and allow a little inside fighting.

Comment

Guererro is slow and mediocre.

Berto was never great at Welterweight and if that is your highlight win in Welterweight well you ain't that good either.

Comment

I thought being outclassed by Thurman would surely make everyone see that he sucks, but my worst fear came true.

"He was so brave doe!"

What the fuck? Did that make everyone experience mass hysteria? How could the Guerrero hype still exist? I originally thought the Kamegai fight would do it, but nope. People still think he's a top welterweight. What's going on?

Comment

Anyone that knows boxing knows ghost is a legit world class fighter and a tough hombre

I wish he landed bigger fights in the lower wieghts... Would have liked to seen him fight marquez, baby bull diaz, rocky Juarez, Freitas, etc...

Comment

Guerrero is not a bum. He is about the 8th or 9th best welterweight in the world and Thurman beat him by a larger point difference than Mayweather did plus put him down for a 9 count. It was Thurman's best win and a good win. Thurman seems willing to fight the best fighters who will fight him. The word you want is though, not doe. Doe has only one meaning. Doe means a female deer. Look it up in the dictionary. You weren't calling Guerrero a female deer, were you?

Comment

Lol yet you have GGG in your avatar....A guy who fought 30 bums before he fought anyone half decent.....I can't wait till Ward/Froch expose GGG
              Last edited by animalfan10; 03-09-2015, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                I thought being outclassed by Thurman would surely make everyone see that he sucks, but my worst fear came true.

"He was so brave doe!"

What the fuck? Did that make everyone experience mass hysteria? How could the Guerrero hype still exist? I originally thought the Kamegai fight would do it, but nope. People still think he's a top welterweight. What's going on?
                He only loses to the top guys... Ghost is a legit top 10 welter, bottom half but still a legit welter

Ghost is a guy that will go 2-8 vs the top ten but go 10-0 vs guys ranked 11-20...

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                  No way is guerrero a bum. i don't give a fu@k if he went life n death with kamegai.....i loved that fight!!!
                  they don't care bout the fighter they judge him by how much he makes pretty sad guerrero fought a good fight thurman just outboxed him that's all these people tlaking bout he wasn't a good test for thurman are just casuals following pac may style of boxing money money money

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Guerrero is not a bum. He is about the 8th or 9th best welterweight in the world and Thurman beat him by a larger point difference than Mayweather did plus put him down for a 9 count. It was Thurman's best win and a good win. Thurman seems willing to fight the best fighters who will fight him. The word you want is though, not doe. Doe has only one meaning. Doe means a female deer. Look it up in the dictionary. You weren't calling Guerrero a female deer, were you?
                    Man, I don't always agree with you, but when I do, I really do. Nice post.

I always thought that Guerrero was a bit of a soft touch for Floyd at the point that they fought, but that for Thurman at this point his career, the Ghost was a solid step in the right direction. Not an entry into p4p discussions, but a legit career builder.

Comment

Guerrerro is a bum. A durable bum but still a bum.

Most bums look like Guerrerro. It's just the way it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X