No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: John Molina on Broner's Style, Power, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: John Molina on Broner's Style, Power, More

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Radio Rahim catches up with junior welterweight banger John Molina to discuss his twelve round decision loss to former three division world champion Adrien Broner in the NBC televised co-feature of Premier Boxing Champions, what his thoughts were on dealing with Broner's defensive/quick moving style, responding to those who thought he was less active in the contest and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hate to say it but Molina's sounding punch drunk.

Comment

Molina, you cant punch unless your feet are completely set, that's your problem, not broner's. I buy into some of the excuses brawler's love to use after loosing to a boxer who can use his feet as well as his hands to set things up in the ring.

But even though Broner ran like a silly little school girl in the 12rd, I think for the most part he was right there in front of Molina for this fight. I do feel the ref was against Molina that was obvious, and it was disappointing, but Molina just isn't good enough to beat Broner.

Broner look okay in this fight, that's it. Okay isn't good enough to be considered Elite, honestly Broner hasn't looked the same since moving up to 147 against Malinaggi.

I was disappointed in both these fighters to be real honest, it wasn't a bad fight but it was on the borderline of not being very good either.

NBC was very bias against Molina and Guerrero I noticed, very disappointing as well. :ANYWORD:

Comment

Working...
      X