No announcement yet.

What is it with Steve Kim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    None of these writers are neutral, hell nobody in boxing is neutral.
    No reporters of any kind are neutral anymore. Objective journalism is a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      It's da pigment.
      ur prolly joking but it actually is. just compare the guys he likes with the guys he doesn't like. the truth will rise. like a lot of asian people, they pretend to like blacks but lets be honest....

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Kim, Fischer, and Montoya (the guy that started the Mayweather PED rumors) are all buddies and all started at MaxBoxing. You'll notice that they all hate on certain fighters and all dickride certain other fighters.
        The three reporters in this sport I have the most respect for.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          The three reporters in this sport I have the most respect for.
          That doesn't surprise me one bit.

Comment

damn can a man have an opinion? Do you want steve kim to be a dickrider like 90% of people here

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              That doesn't surprise me one bit.
              And I'll also add Stephen Edwards to that mix, though he doesn't contribute from a media stand point as often anymore.

Comment

As long as you understand where Steve Kim is coming from he is alright. He is pretty consistent actually, which for boxing journalism isn't that bad.

He does know a lot about boxing, but the Cotto stuff I would say is going a bit off the rails.

Comment

He's an assclown on twitter. Strong lean towards Arum which can be hilariously obvious at times. I do agree his YouTube channel does some good videos, but thats probably because he's not doing that much talking head/opinion *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    I like his youtube channel "Undisputed Champions Network" and he seems alright on there. He seems to be a big GGG fan but often downs other fighters. I haven't seen his twitter account but I hear he posts a lot of nonsense.
                    Agreed his channel is very good.

Comment

Montoya is something of a Top Rank shill as well, but Montoya also wrote an article called 'Chemical Warfare' on the eve of Pac-Marquez IV where he implicated BOTH fighters in doping allegations.

Would anyone at Fight Hype writing something of that nature before a Floyd fight? Would they fuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X