Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Cotto is Not a Man, He Swore on His Father!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
    Cotto have the right to do any move that is benefit for him!we know if you know about boxing ???that he don't have much left in boxing i think is the right decicion to leave this scum Arum for the good

Comment

• Warr Cotto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i thought the "cold war" was over doe.. this sport is a damn circus..all these great fighters who wont fight each other because of people who manage them, smh

after floyd-manny..how is this sport gonna remain relevant?

so many childish old men.. i guess arum dont know what fight by fight basis means..keep it professional. .

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          i don't believe arum, he's a pos and a lying sob.......why should cotto stay with top rank? **** em......he can go to roc nation and fight canelo after their respective fights.......does hov have any beef with ocsar? TR is a sinking ship as far as popular fighters go once floyd beats the crap outta pacquiao.......cotto is leaving while the money is there.......TR offered him brandon freaking rios, one of the biggest bums at the B/C level, gtfoh........good for you cotto.
          TR still has T Crawford on deck as their next flagship fighter so they aren't in as bad of shape as DKP is right now. It will be interesting to see how TR does when Bob dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            "trinidad would've never done something like that".... nope trinidad let himself get ass ****d by don king and others.... now he's almost broke.

arum can only blame himself. Rios and bradley? LMAO oh wait the canelo fight right? "may 2nd is for mexicans doe"
            cotto vs bradley is a great fight .. i think he kills rios though. . but him and bradley would probably have the fight of the year, you know timmy with his futuristic head isnt falling, that fight is a war.

Comment

• Cotto is going to make big money 50 million plus with JZ i dont blame it **** Arum!

Comment

• If Manny left arum all the dirt would come out

Comment

• Arum is 80 years old, and STILL not tired of taking advantage of fighters. At some point, you would think he would get tired of trying to **** boxer's over.

I would have retired by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    except for cotto LOL. cotto aint making more than manny, keep dreaming though. im not mad, i actually like cotto.

u said cotto's name is what sell seats not top rank. so i asked u who do u think help cotto built his name up?
                    Cotto probably ain't making more money than Manny but he is seeing more money than Manny because Manny got everyone in his pocket and Cotto got outside interests that are doing very well. Haven't heard one peep about Cotto hurting for money......Manny?

Comment

• **** ARUM, Who cares if anyone screws over that mother****er

Cotto needs to get off the pot or fight GGG, but kudos. Anyone that makes life harder for Bob Arum is at least half-decent. Bob Arum deserves bad **** in business to happen to him, because he's a sack of **** wrapped in an 80 year old bag.

Anybody who takes Arum's side over a fighter is as screwy as he is.

Whiny old *****

Comment

Working...
                      X