No announcement yet.

Why won't cotto rematch Austin Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why won't cotto rematch Austin Trout?

I mean it was an "off" night doe right? I'm sure Trout would love the fight and wouldn't this enhance Cotto's legacy?

Miguel Cotto VS Austin Trout II for the WBC MW lineal title at MSG. Make it happen

Cotto doesn't deserve the rematch

Comment

I picked trout to beat cotto but cotto wins the rematch. After Lara dismantled him there's no point right now

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Cotto doesn't deserve the rematch
        Trout is A-side

Comment

Considering his potential options, I wouldn't mind seeing the rematch.

Comment

Anyone who thought Cotto was in shape, in good health or even took that fight seriously is crazy. That was a very off night for Cotto.

We all know a rematch Cotto will dismantle Trout.

On the other hand I think Trout beat Canelo.....that would be the better rematch.

Comment

The risk/reward ratio doesn't pencil out, obviously.

Gotta admit it's better than a Bandage fight, doe.

Btw Braddock , where were you when Alvarez was beating up Jose Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                I picked trout to beat cotto but cotto wins the rematch. After Lara dismantled him there's no point right now
                Lara dismantled him not Cotto (and he really didn't do that much damage), it's a decent fight for Cotto, in fact one of the only decent ones left for him because of the revange factor. **** the K9 fight.

Comment

If Sergio Martinez does decide to have a final fight, Austin Trout would be a good opponent for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                    Lara dismantled him not Cotto (and he really didn't do that much damage), it's a decent fight for Cotto, in fact one of the only decent ones left for him because of the revange factor. **** the K9 fight.
                    trouts chin has been cracked already, he was never the same after the canelo fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X