Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabe Rosado puts keyboard warriors in their place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabe Rosado puts keyboard warriors in their place!

"...he fought real dudes...he Manfredo, he fought Chop Chop"

stopped at like 20secs

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

stopped at like 20secs
      HAHAHAHAHA he even says that floyd started that duckin stuff after the ODH "cuz he earned that right to"

Comment

Gabe Rosado talks a lot of ****e.

Comment

I think he needs to say "muthafukaz all be like..." a little bit more, i didn't quite hear it enough.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

stopped at like 20secs
            He called manfredy, manfredo, and Corley, Courtney. Ya he knows what he's talking about. This put who in their place?

Comment

Angel Manfredy was a good win. He was coming off a great win over Hernandez and then took on Angel Manfredy and completely detroyed him in two rounds. Manfredy was a very good fighter at that time.

Comment

manfredo, chop chop courtney

b*tch please, stay d-class.

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                I think he needs to say "muthafukaz all be like..." a little bit more, i didn't quite hear it enough.
                this pale ass mother****er talks blacker than my eddie murphy-black friend. he rican doe

Comment

Anybody that says something that even slightly gives Mayweather credit or picks him to win is Dead to pacquiao fans lol ... They're gonna be a lot of zombies leading up to this fight because not many insiders/fighters are leaning towards PAC. I had someone in another thread tell me The people who set the lines in Vegas don't know what they are talking about because they have Floyd a favorite and it should be a pick em' lol...

If they gave Mayweather even money to win people would be dropping their life savings in that!

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    Anybody that says something that even slightly gives Mayweather credit or picks him to win is Dead to pacquiao fans lol ... They're gonna be a lot of zombies leading up to this fight because not many insiders/fighters are leaning towards PAC. I had someone in another thread tell me The people who set the lines in Vegas don't know what they are talking about because they have Floyd a favorite and it should be a pick em' lol...

If they gave Mayweather even money to win people would be dropping their life savings in that!
                    Objectively, it's not even about crediting Floyd. What he's saying is stupid, Corley and manfredy are good fighters, saying Floyd can do what he wants because he beat guys of that caliber is idiotic. Neither were ever upper echelon. There are better reasons for why Floyd can do what he wants.

Comment

Working...
                    X